BIC Soleil Glow Reviews

Ranked #248 out of 843 in Bath & Body

August 28, 2016

These razors are really awesome because they are SO MUCH CHEAPER than any other razor and still have the ability to give you a nice close shave! i also like that the colours are all different so i dont get my old razor confused with my new one.

August 28, 2016

Nice razors.they are much Cheaper then other fancy gilette razors but doing the same jobs on shaving. Plus it makes my skin silky smooth after shaving just like an expensive ones.

August 25, 2016

J'utilise ces rasoirs depuis plusieurs années déjà et je l'aime beaucoup! Il laisse ma peau tellement douce et si fraîche! Ils ne sont vraiment pas dispendieux et se vend en paquet de trois!

August 04, 2016

I have been using these razors since they came out. This is one of my favourite brand of razors. I find they do an excellent job never have to go over where I shave. You can find them all over for different prices, Walmarts usually sells the cheapest ones.

June 12, 2016

loved this razor!! These razors left my skin silky smooth. I was very happy with the quality and strength of the blades and handle. love the colors too!! :)

September 09, 2015

I was super excited to try this product. I have always been a Venus girl and recently left Venus for Schick ( When I got the razors, I saw how pretty they were! I loved the different colors, the packaging and that 3 came in a pack. Most razors I purchase have between 3 and 4 blades - these had 3 so I was excited!
Okay, I started with my legs. I used shaving cream and initially, it seemed to be working really great. but, I noticed quickly that it wasn't catching all of the hair the way my other razors do. So, I had to go back over the spots that I had previously shaved.
I ended up taking about double the time to shave my legs than usual. The second time I used it was under my arms. I felt like it took WAY longer than usual to get all the hair off. I don't know if it was because the blades had dulled already or if it's just the way the razor was made, but I wasn't happy with the extra time needed. I am not counting them out yet. I plan on trying them again. I'm going to do one leg with a brand new razor and one with the one I already opened so that I can see if in fact the razor is dulled already. So far, though, it's not something I would buy in the future.

April 08, 2015

i buy them a month ago and like them they shave well

January 30, 2015

didjt reach very close to the hair
Faster regrowth
Not suitable for thick hairs

August 11, 2014

I used these razors and they were great at first. They didn't last very long; but I guess that's why they're called disposable razors. I would still recommend them.

June 29, 2014

Tried this product. And was extremely disappointed in the results. I got really bad razor burn and the razor did not glide across my skin as advertised! I usually love BIC razors, but this is one I will never use again.