BIC Soleil Twilight Disposable Razors Reviews

Ranked #89 out of 444 in Hair Removal

November 24, 2016

Ce sont mes rasoirs cheap price préféré. Ils rade très bienc, mais il faut les utilisées avec délicatesse parce qu'il coupe très bien. Cheap price, mais travail éfficacement.

November 23, 2016

I think BIC should stay to making Pens and Lighters LOL... These razors are pretty bad. They are better than Daisy, but the blades aren't that thin and sharp. The edges of the plastic head scratches my legs. These 3 selling features aren't enough for me to make me buy them :

1- Triple blade 2- Lavendar Scented Handles and 3- Lanolin and Vitamin E Strips (which are barely there)

They cost about $7.29 for the pack of 4 but I would rather pay the same price for a Gillette or Venus disposable for the same price. I would get not only cleaner better smoother shaves, but longer lasting razor blade too.

November 23, 2016

These razors are by far the best disposables I have ever used. The blades stay sharp forever and the design is amazing - no razor burn, cute colours, and a great price point!

November 23, 2016

I like these razors, just make sure you use shaving cream or a lot of soap. They are very sharp. This is a good thing though, you don't have to go over each spot over and over. One swipe and it is gone. They actually last pretty long and I never get razor bumps when I am using these. I think they are a great buy. As with any razor, just take your time and be careful so you don't get cut. I like that these are super sharp.

November 22, 2016

J'aime bien ces rasoirs de BIC,ils ne coûtent pas cher et viennent en paquet.Par contre,au début de les utiliser quand ils sont encore neufs,il est préférable d'y aller doucement ou mettre de la crème à raser car ça coupe énormément!

1.5/5

November 22, 2016

These are horrible razors!! Rust easily, and no matter how much shaving gel you use, they still wreck my legs! I know these are disposable razors, but they should still be of good quality to an extent! not impressed

November 22, 2016

For a disposable razor, it's good for an over night stay at a friends place. But, not a product to use in your own home. We bought a wholesale pack thinking it was a great price. But, I'm going to buy a razor replaceable next time.

For the cost of this product, you are buying the fancy colour, and shape.

May 06, 2016

These razors nicked my legs ups so bad! I bought them because they were on sale for $5.99 which is super cheap for disposable razors! But now I know why they were on sale! They gave me razor burn and left random hairs on my legs on top of nicking them up.. I haven't bleed that much shaving my legs since I first started! haha but seriously.. never again.

January 12, 2016

For a disposable razor, this is one of the best. Great price, smooth shave and even esthetically pleasing. A great choice.

January 12, 2016

These are my go-to razors. I like the quality a lot. They are sturdy and well made. They definitely don't go dull after the first use (like some cheaper razors do.) They can be a bit expensive if you pay full price, but I try to stock up when they come on sale & it is totally worth it. I've bought these razors more times than I can remember.

Vavavanessa has posted in the forum topic
White Hot Chocolate

jcb75 has posted in the forum topic
The BEST part

TiaQ added a new review for
Skittles Original

TiaQ has posted in the forum topic
DID YOU KNOW?? CHRISTMAS FACTS

TiaQ has posted in the forum topic
What is your favourite Christmas song?