BigSexyHair Root Pump Plus Volumizing Spray

BigSexyHair Root Pump Plus Volumizing Spray Reviews

Ranked #2020 out of 2314 in Hair Care

November 02, 2009

My hair is very limp even after blow drying... and teasing only feels like I'm just destroying my Hair. What I do is spray the product into my damp hair at the crown area.. (and it sprays out like a mousse which is AWESOME) and blow dry hair upside down...and POOF! Big Sexy Hair. Well I of course run my flat iron to neaten things up. Its great for volume smells yummy and didnt need teasing. =]

December 23, 2007

Big Sexy Hair Root Pump PLUS Spray Mousse is a humidity-resistant volumizing spray mousse for creating maximum volume. Recently in the winter months my hair has been dry and it has been looking flat and lifeless. I went to the salon to get a haircut and complained about my flat hair and the hairdresser recommended Big Sexy Hair Root Pump Plus. I have to say that my hair looks great and full of volume but not poofy or too big. I have since tried using this product by myself with the same results that I got at the salon. I am very pleased with this product. It definitely does as it says it will do, giving you Big Sexy Hair!