BigSexyHair Shampoo & Conditioner Reviews

Ranked #725 out of 938 in Shampoo

August 24, 2016

I LOVE this shampoo! i have very dry hair and this shampoo makes my hair shiny. I dont use conditioner is i am trying my hair up in a bun. Its easy to brush after rincing. I love the smell and the way it lathers.

1.5/5

March 03, 2016

I'm always on the lookout for a good shampoo and I thought this might be good but i was not happy with this product.My hair was left dry and dull looking ,my scalp was flaky and itchy,the price is good but the product isn't I will never buy this again,just not worth the money

January 20, 2016

I have baby fine hair always have! Now that I am in my late 30's it just seems to be thinning more. Big Sexy Hair has helped me achieve the look and feel of thick soft luscious hair!

August 16, 2014

It is a bit pricy for what I would normaly pay for shampoo and conditioner but since I only wash my hair a couple of times a week I find it lasts a really long time. I love the smell and how it leaves my hair feeling.

1.5/5

June 06, 2011

I did make myself use this bottle as I rather not waste the product. I got the set of shampoo and conditioner on sale hoping this would provide me with the volume it claims to give you. This really was ehh. Didn't give me any kind of body to my hair or really much of anything.It didn't weigh my hair down but it also did not give it any body. Nothing much of anything with this product.
I would not repurchase
I would not recommend

January 27, 2007

This is my new favorite conditioner/shampoo brand, BigSexyHair. They feature Big/Silky/Healthy and I believe Straight as additional side markets to the BigSexy label. Each is customized for your individual needs, but this BSH Shampoo and Conditioner will leave your hair smelling and feeling amazing. I rarely opt out for the drug store brands when it comes to hair and skin care, so when I saw these salon products at such a reasonable price, and not to mention they work beautifuly, I couldn't resist. They were recommended by my stylist to me when trying to find a good brand that will not brake the bank but will bring back the shine and silkyness to my bleach stressed tresses, and this is my new number one adorning the shelf in my shower.

Best part, if you get it from Ulta, they always have great deals where you get extra products from the line in with it, or you can buy the duo set for a much reduced price.