Billie Cosmetics Nail Enamel Reviews

Ranked #941 out of 1413 in Nail Polish

August 27, 2016

the quality of this product isn't something I would rely on as it very clumpy and peels off very easily. I had the clear nail polish and I have to admit although it worked for the day after that it starts to peel off and you can't really do a days work without the nail polish getting scratched. But I mean "you get what you pay" so I guess it makes sense for the quality.!

September 09, 2014

It's a god cheap polish. The staying power is not great and dries to a more matte finish. So, it you want it shiny a top coat is definitely needed. On it's own, this polish chipped really fast on me. With a good base and top coat it lasted a good amount of time. It's cheap though and if you're looking for a particular colour they've got, why not?

September 09, 2014

This polish is amazing! It can stand beside any high end brands and is extremely affordable. I wear this all the time and get compliments, their wide range of color also allows for all season wear.

August 22, 2014

I always wonder if an expensive nail polish would work better or look better and while I still may not shell out $8 for Essie, I understand why people will spend more for nail polish after buying this brand. I bought a really cute pink color from the dollar store and while the color looks cute on, the nail polish is a little thick and difficult too work with. It went on a little clumpy, but it did at least provide a nice color. I still wouldn't recommend this product even though it turned out cute. It was just too much fuss.

April 05, 2014

This polish just doesn't work for me... I spotted the hot pink colour at a dollar store so I decided to give it a go for $1 but it's just not very good... I tried it again last night and it's already coming off. And its not easy to work with either. I would rather dish out a couple more dollars for a better quality product.

September 04, 2013

I bought this nail polish at a local Dollar store. I was not expecting it to be the greatest nail polish, because it only cost $1.50. I will never buy another brand of nail polish again. This polish goes on thick, no lines, and the colours are bright and beautiful! The purple is light a midnight purple, which looks a little blue in the sunlight!