BIO-BEAUTÉ® by Nuxe Anti-Tightness High-Nutrition Balm

BIO-BEAUTÉ® by Nuxe Anti-Tightness High-Nutrition Balm Reviews

1 review
Ranked #882 out of 1527 in Body Lotions & Creams

February 13, 2014

I couldn't believe how silky smooth this lotion was when I first put it on my body. I had recently come from another body lotion (which will not be named) that, though very moisturizing, was so thick it felt like I was smothering sour cream on my body. Better yet, greek yogurt.

This lotion, for sensitive skin like mine, is the perfect viscosity to apply onto dry crackled skin. It absorbs into your pores nicely and leaves your skin feeling hydrated, not greasy or sticky. Not to mention, it's long lasting moisture allows the shea butter essence to linger around for hours on end.

I also like that it contains natural ingredients (Boosted Organic Sweet Almond Oil, Organic Beeswax, Organic Rose Water, Shea Butter).

Though it has a heavier price tag (around $30.00), your skin is an investment worth making. I should mention you don't need much of this lotion to reap the highly moisturizing benefits so it should last a while.

Hunty added a new review for
    Gain Flings 3 in 1 Detergent