BIO-K CL1285

BIO-K CL1285 Reviews

Ranked #169 out of 176 in Supplements

Bio-K in capsules for convenience.

Bio-K+ CL1285 Extra strength probiotic capsules 25 Billion

Easy to swallow and travel-friendly

Bacterial probiotic culture containing the unique and patented formula of L. acidophilus and L. casei

Live bacteria protected by an enteric coating

Enteric-coated

Safe for children and seniors, provided they are able to swallow the capsule.

Bio-K+ CL1285 Rx Capsules 25 billion live bacteria format should be taken daily for optimal results.

Capsules should not be opened, crushed or chewed.

Bio-K+ Regular, Strong and Extra Strength capsules are a convenient, travel-friendly way to obtain the benefits of the unique Bio-K+ CL1285 probiotic formulation. As with our fresh bottled products Bio-K+ capsules contain L. acidophilus CL1285 and L. casei LBC80R, and confer the same benefits for your digestive health. They are available in three formats: Regular Strength, each capsule containing 12.5 billion live bacteria, Strong, each capsule containing 25 billion live bacteria and Extra Strength, with 50 billion live bacteria. The quantity of probiotic bacteria in each capsule is a guaranteed minimum not simply at the time of manufacturing but through to the indicated expiry date. Bio-K+ Regular, Strong and Extra-Strength capsules are made by freeze-drying the L. acidophilus CL1285 and L. casei LBC80R probiotic strains and then protecting them with an enteric coating. Consumers should bear in mind that probiotics in powdered form do not endure stomach acids and bile salts. They must be encapsulated within an enteric coating that dissolves when the capsule reaches the small intestine and the colon where the pH level is basic rather than acidic1,2. Regular Strength Bio-K+ capsules with 12.5 billion probiotic bacteria, Strong Bio-K+ with with with 25 billion probiotic bacteria and Extra Strength Bio-K+ with 50 Billion live bacteria are available in bottles of fifteen capsu

February 24, 2015

I'm sold the Bio-K brand in general. It comes from well search studies that I find trustable and in my opinions and from what I search, it is the most effective probiotics on the market. I use it every day and my health is increase. I feel more energy, more healthy. I use it since 6 months and I had no sickness at all, not even cold since I use it.

February 10, 2010

I am a bzzagent as well. I rec'd a sample of this product too. The product is very good and strool. You should be carefull. Don't take too much. Sometime your body can reject it. I had rash on my skin after this product.

February 05, 2010

Very powerful probiotics. A must for those on any kind of antibiotic treatment, travelers, those with any kind of intestinal/digestive issues or yeast problems, for those who have a weak immune system etc... It's a very powerful formula, and can get quite pricey for a day to day use, in my oppinion (a basic ~10 billion formula it's enough for an average healthy eating person). to me, it's one of the best probiotics on the market.

May 29, 2009

I am a bzzagent ,and I received a sample of this product to try. BIO-K CL1285 is a probiotic. When you take any kind of antibiotic, the antibiotic not only kills the bacteria that it is supposed to,but it also kills the necessary and harmless bacteria in your intestinal tract,causing diarrhea.What probiotics like BIO-K CL1285 do is they replace that harmless and necessary bacteria and prevents diarrhea.It is available in both capsules and flavored fermented milk.I tried the capsules.I would recommend this to anyone,especially if you are prone to antibiotic induced diarrhea.

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Checkout 51

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

prettyrainbow has posted in the forum topic

j.beauty has started a new forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

tracy1963 has started a new forum topic

j.beauty added a new review for
Manic Panic Hair Dye