Good

BIOCUTIS BIOSKINEXFOL Reviews

1 review
Ranked #595 out of 943 in Facial Cleansers

September 25, 2013

I love this stuff! This is my go to when my skin is looking dull. After using it, my skin instantly feels firmer, smoother, and more even toned. I stumbled across it looking for something to help with my post-acne icepick scars and hyperpigmentation. I was getting desperate as i couldn't afford any of the treatment options available at the dermatologist's office. Their website made it sound great so i caved in and paid the $100 and gave it a try. I started out using it 3 times a week as recommended but soon realized that it was too harsh on my skin and reduced application to once a week, which is what i currently do and it works much better. I immediately saw an improvement in my skin and after a few weeks i did notice an improvement in my indented acne scars; my skin is much more even and all the same color. It also works great for clearing up acne and the exfoliating beads help reduce the size of existing pimples. I've been using this at home microdermabrasion for over a year and i think it is definitely worth every penny-for the cost of one salon treatment, you can get treatments for several months in the comfort of your own home. It not only exfoliates your skin, but also has effective skin ingredients to repair your skin in the process. I currently cannot see any of my ugly indented scars that were so bad before and all of my acne is gone. My confidence is back and i am one happy customer!

tracy1963 has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

tracy1963 has started a new forum topic
The BEST part

Chick Advisor cosmetic Bag

The unwanted

Newest Kutcher addition

tracy1963 has posted in the forum topic

Irememberu has started a new forum topic
The unwanted