• Bioderma Atoderm Lip Moisturizer
Good

Bioderma Atoderm Lip Moisturizer Reviews

Ranked #104 out of 834 in Lip Balm

February 25, 2017

L'hydratant Atoderm lèvres est super efficace. Il apaise et répare mes lèvres qui sont sèches, abîmées surtout l'hiver. J'ai fais l'essai de plusieurs hydratant à lèvre et c'est celui qui me donne le plus de résultat. Et le prix, pour se type d'hydratant est de 7.00$ environ. Je ne peux tout simplement plus m'en passer!

January 25, 2017

It's awesome! I bought this product recently and got two balms for under 9$ on sale. One in my purse and the other in my gym bag! Mine smells like raspberries! I love how the applicator is slanted and the lip moisturizer feels on your lips: smooth and non-greasy.

On days that I have extra dry lips, it takes longer for the product to absorb in depth, so I reapply it to help the residual dryness to subside. It eventually does moisturize my lips completely. I guess I should wear it before bed and wake up with soft lips.

I must say I had heard rave reviews but once I tried it, it became my fav! Reminds me of 'babylips or softlips' with subtle scents but with much superior ingredients. The clinical quality you expect from Bioderma! A must-have!

December 19, 2016

I received this from my best friend for an early gift. I'm in love with this product. First, the smell.... OMG ! Rawsberrys are my favorite fruit of all, so of course I love this lip moisturizer. I have mostly dry lips and it does his job like a pro, my lips are instantly moisturize. I would recommend it to everyone.

August 15, 2016

Si vous êtes à la recherche d'un baume hydratant qui vous permettra d'apaiser et réparer vos lèvres sèches, ce produit est pour vous. Je l'utilise régulièrement plusieurs fois par jours et avant d'aller me coucher. Il hydrate immédiatement mes lèvres lorsqu'elles sont gercées et empêche toutes récidives.
    Bravo Bioderma pour vos excellents produits!!

June 27, 2016

Vraiment efficace ! Texture riche mais non grasse sur les lèvres, c'est vrai que sur le coup c'est un peu dispendieux pour un baume à lèvres, mais on comprend vite pourquoi !

February 28, 2016

Well it cames 2 for the price of one in a packaging ! :) Nice ! I love this lip moisturizer because it's very hydrating my lips I use it every night before I go to bed and I wake up with nice soft lips :)

January 10, 2016

I hate the effects of winter on my lips.They become so dry and chapped and lipsticks look terrible.Then I found Bioderma lip moisturizer and the life of my lips has changed dramatically.

It is soothing and healing and makes my lips super soft and moisturized

It contains a blend of soothing ingredients designed to soften and heal dry chapped lips and it does just that.

It is a tube formula and has the lightest of vanilla scents.

I have two tubes,one in my purse and another at home,because this winter I do NOT want to be without this wonderful lip product.

paxy24 added a new review for
    BOOST Just Protein

Annelimo added a new review for
    Metamucil

MrsBBerry added a new review for
    Spam