• Bioderma Atoderm Lip Moisturizer
  • Bioderma Atoderm Lip Moisturizer
Image Gallery
Good
0
Average
0
Poor
0
Terrible
0

Bioderma Atoderm Lip Moisturizer Reviews

5/5
100% OF CHICKS DIG IT
4 reviews
Ranked #123 out of 784 in Lip Balm

5/5
Value

Quality

Effectiveness

Recommended? You Betcha!
August 15, 2016


Si vous êtes à la recherche d'un baume hydratant qui vous permettra d'apaiser et réparer vos lèvres sèches, ce produit est pour vous. Je l'utilise régulièrement plusieurs fois par jours et avant d'aller me coucher. Il hydrate immédiatement mes lèvres lorsqu'elles sont gercées et empêche toutes récidives.
Bravo Bioderma pour vos excellents produits!!

5/5
Value

Quality

Effectiveness

Recommended? You Betcha!
June 27, 2016


Vraiment efficace ! Texture riche mais non grasse sur les lèvres, c'est vrai que sur le coup c'est un peu dispendieux pour un baume à lèvres, mais on comprend vite pourquoi !



5/5
Value

Quality

Effectiveness

Recommended? You Betcha!
February 28, 2016


Well it cames 2 for the price of one in a packaging ! :) Nice ! I love this lip moisturizer because it's very hydrating my lips I use it every night before I go to bed and I wake up with nice soft lips :)

5/5
Value

Quality

Effectiveness

Recommended? You Betcha!
January 10, 2016


I hate the effects of winter on my lips.They become so dry and chapped and lipsticks look terrible.Then I found Bioderma lip moisturizer and the life of my lips has changed dramatically.

It is soothing and healing and makes my lips super soft and moisturized

It contains a blend of soothing ingredients designed to soften and heal dry chapped lips and it does just that.

It is a tube formula and has the lightest of vanilla scents.

I have two tubes,one in my purse and another at home,because this winter I do NOT want to be without this wonderful lip product.

These reviews are the subjective opinions of ChickAdvisor members and not of ChickAdvisor Inc.


Recent Activity

jessiekohut added a new review for
Campbell's Tomato Soup

laura2423 has posted in the forum topic
Chickadvisor, thank you!

jessiekohut added a new review for
Oikos Greek Yogurt


jessiekohut added a new review for
Dove Dry Oil Beauty Bar

jessiekohut added a new review for
Old El Paso Salsa

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Forever 21 Active Wear



lesliedubiellak added a new review for
Old El Paso Salsa

See All:  Reviews | Forums | Articles