Bioderma Sebium Pore Refiner
Good

Bioderma Sebium Pore Refiner Reviews

Ranked #231 out of 324 in Primer

November 26, 2016

J'aime bien utiliser cette crème avant d'appliquer mon fond de teint. Il matifie ma peau et diminue mes pores, ce qui facilite l'application de mon maquillage. C'est mon nouveau produit fétiche et je le recommande sans hésitation!

September 15, 2016

Bonne crème parfaite pour peau mixte à grasse et pour utilisation régulière. Cette crème est une très bonne base pour le maquillage. Fini poudre sur la peau /non gras je l'adore et la recommande.

November 30, 2013

I received a full size tube of Bioderma Sebium Pore Refiner in a Topbox. It is supposed to be used as a primer to help regulate the production of excess sebum, preventing the obstruction of pores and leading to smaller, less visible pores.

I have been using it for three weeks, and while I can say that the pores on my nose are definitely looking a lot more closed recently, I am also starting to experience some breakouts.

My skin is usually pretty good, normal/combination with very occasional blemishes. I've been applying Bioderma Sebium Pore Refiner each morning on my t zone, and the area beneath my nostrils (where laugh lines usually develop) is starting to break out. I've never had an issue with this before, so I'm not sure if it's related to the Bioderma or just a fluke.

As a primer, I don't find this helps in maintaining my tinted moisturiser, bronzer or blush as my Smashbox primer does. However, I don't want to replace my night time routine with this product either.

As I don't find myself trying to find a way to fit it into my routine, when I do eventually use it up, I wont be repurchasing. Nothing against the product, it just isn't remarkable enough to earn a spot in my medicine cabinet.