Biofreeze - Pain Relieving Gel

Biofreeze - Pain Relieving Gel Reviews

Ranked #179 out of 475 in Remedies

February 12, 2016

I have severe back pain all the time due to an accident. This product is used on me by my therapist and myself at home. It is amazing and works well. I have also sold a couple of my friends on this product.

August 24, 2015

When you're in pain, you need to reach for something quick! Biofreeze is amazing since it's fast acting and cools the area where your muscles need a little TLC. This gel is not sticky and has a menthol scent. It works for about a few hours, so it is long acting but also fast acting. You can feel its effects within minutes. Can't say enough good things about this product! I even reviewed it on my blog!

April 15, 2015

I find this to be far more effective than oral pain relievers for muscle and joint pain. Use it on the whole family for sore, tired muscles or inflamed joints. Reduces swelling and brings rapid relief. Does not irritate skin or stain clothing. Non-greasy and pleasantly scented.
Oh... and a little goes a long way!

April 10, 2015

Expensive, relaxes muscles, but doesn't heal

January 27, 2015

I have chronic left shoulder pain and have had two surgeries to attempt to repair it. My Dr. recommended I try biofreeze and it did nothing at all. for my pain. if someone suffers from minor pains in the shoulder,knee back it may prove a little relief but if you have real pain. Try something else

January 27, 2015

My husband uses this on his back for pulled muscles. He has a very strenuous job and his back hurts so much. We apply this before work and after work. It's amazing.

October 08, 2014

I have a few different back problems. This is the best gel I've found so far for my back pain. It really helps loosen the muscles and soothe them to provide some relief.

September 13, 2014

This is it people, this works wonders! Hands down this is what I use for any aches and pain. It also come in a variety of sizes and forms like liquid roll on too, however I prefer the tube and withing 5 minutes I'm as good as new. There are 4 generations who swear by it and it is our go to product.!

liho added a new review for
Ferrero Rocher

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Checkout 51

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

prettyrainbow has posted in the forum topic

j.beauty has started a new forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

tracy1963 has started a new forum topic