Biolage Colorcare Shampoo Reviews

Ranked #582 out of 937 in Shampoo

Biolage by Matrix Color Care Shampoo. A ultra-mild cleansing Systeme specifically formulated to preserve the longevity and radiance of color-treated hair

October 13, 2016

Bon produit que j'ai souvent acheter. L'odeur est divine et demeure longtemps dans mes cheveux longs. Mousse bien dans les cheveux et nettoie en profondeur.

October 12, 2016

I love this shampoo. I use it quite often because my hair is over porous from frequent bleach damage so my colours tend to fade faster on me than on someone with healthier hair. This really helps me keep my color longer and I really like how it cleans my hair to a shine and does not leave any build up or residue. This also smells amazing. I love it, and will keep buying as long as I need my color prolonged.

September 21, 2016

Smells very good . I did not find that it kept my color any longer than any other shampoo but my hair did feel softer. If you purchase the one litre size it is not that much more expensive than any other salon shampoo

June 09, 2015

Shampoo has a very nice scent and rinces clean. Price is a little high.

May 25, 2015

This shampoo is amazing. It smells fabulous like orchids and it leaves hair feeling soft and tangle free. I use it on my highlighted hair and I have never had an issue with fading or dryness. It is the best shampoo I have ever used, it was recommended to me by my hairdresser.

February 08, 2015

Smells so good! Kept my color from fading and made my hair super soft during the newly colored stage.

February 18, 2014

Left my hair feeling like I just left salon! Love it!

April 20, 2013

I really like everything about this shampoo, how it feels, how creamy it is, the scent. It's a great product, you won't be disappointed if you try it.

October 03, 2012

I love the this shampoo. I love the fragrance, ability to protect my hair and the way it leaves my hair soft and smooth but never with any build up.

September 13, 2011

I love this shampoo. Very light, does not weigh down my fine hair. Smells great.