Biolage Hydratherapie Ultra Hydrating Shampoo

Biolage Hydratherapie Ultra Hydrating Shampoo Reviews

Ranked #913 out of 1037 in Shampoo

Biolage by Matrix Hydrating Shampoo.

September 22, 2016

This shampoo suds up with no problems. Cleans great, and doesn't have an overpowering scent. I use this in my rotation regularly. I use it with the hydrating balm and I have nice gorgeous hair aftwards

August 24, 2016

My hairdresser recommended this shampoo last year when I was asking what I should use with winter coming up as the winter weather causes my scalp to become dry and itchy it drives me crazy. I noticed right away that it was working and for the whole winter season my scalp never itched once it was the first time in years that the winter months didn't make my head and hair feel awful. I highly recommend the hydratherapie ultra hydrating shampoo.

March 25, 2016

Le shampoing biolage rend mes cheveux beaucoup plus lisse, hydrate mon cheveux et sens extrêmement bon.Je suis très satisfaite de ce produit et du prix.

March 11, 2016

Love it ! Oh sorry I ADORE IT ! Really..this shampoo save my hair, I was about to cut them off because they were so dry and I couldnt brush them must off the time. One day my mom buy me that shampoo and let me tell you that this is the most utile gift she over bought me. My hair are not dry anymore and brushing them is the easiest it ever been.

February 11, 2016

A great product but i think its not the right for me cause my hair feel little bit greasy. The smell is normal. Not really a real fragrance. I have fine hair. It cost little bit too much for me.

May 14, 2015

Great smell, hydrates very well, makes my hair super soft with less flyaways.

May 13, 2015

Great product. Gentle on hair. Fabulous smell.

January 26, 2015

I have extremely dry hair and live in a dry cold climate. This product is the best I have found so far to reduce friz and hold some moisture in my hair - for a reasonable price point.

January 05, 2015

This shampoo and conditioner has been my favourite for almost twenty years. Your hair gets squeaky clean and the conditioner is fantastic for my super thick, dry hair. Without using this I look like Gene Simmons when my hair dries. Seriously. Oh, and the smell! It's divine. I love it so much I bought the body wash and body balm (which is more like a lotion) from Amazon so I could smell like Biolage all day. They need to make a fragrance. They'd make a mint!

June 20, 2014

my hair dresser gave me a sample of this and wow! it helps my hair with dryness plus no frizze i want to buy this for daily use .. i usually dont care for this brand so i am pleasantly pleased!