Biore Acne Clearing Scrub Reviews

Ranked #66 out of 231 in Facial Exfoliators

January 18, 2017

I like this scrub better than most. Works well, is good for an everyday face scrub. It does not dry my skin out as much as others and I think it has reduced acne.

December 29, 2016

I have used the same face wash since I was in highschool - apricot scrb - because I enjoy the exfoliants and this cleaners was comparable at feeling as though it was being exfoliated without the hard beads. I love it and i feel fresh after

October 11, 2016

I LOVE this scrub! While I don't think it is the most effective product I have ever used, my face does feel really clean after using the product, which is really beneficial. It's great to use before bed!

August 19, 2016

Over the years I have tried many different facial cleansers and I always end up coming back to Biore. This is the only one that works for me. My face is clear of blemishes and feels clean and fresh.

August 17, 2016

I've been using this for aprx 4 months and have seen a great increase in my skin. I'm now able to ditch the full coverage foundation for something lighter as my acne is gone. I'd highly recommend.

July 10, 2016

Biore is such an amazing brand and whenever I have break outs I use this and my face is clear in a day or so. I also love their charcoal cleanser! It works so well and just the brand is so good it helps a lot and isn't expensive.

May 29, 2016

I've tried everything and nothing has helped my adult acne! This is the best and good price! I LOVE THIS ! but the packaging can improve a bit, it's hair to get the product.

March 19, 2016

I have very sensitive skin, slightly prone to acne on the chin and blackheads on my nose. I have been a fan of scrubs for years but this one does reign supreme. I feel so clean after I use it and I have noticed after a number of uses, my blackheads have cleared up a bit.

June 08, 2015

I like this scrub a lot. not too harsh but it unclogs the pores easily

February 26, 2015

I think this cleanser is best for the morning because it has this wonderful cooling feeling that will wake your face up. The beads are not to harsh like the st Ives apricot scrub so don't worry about tearing your skin apart. As for acne it doesn't get rid of it that fast but it does control it. If you consistently use it am and pm you will most likely see some pretty good results. Overall this cleanser is great for waking you up, and controlling your acne.