Biore Baking Soda Liquid Cleanser Reviews

Ranked #26 out of 943 in Facial Cleansers

October 30, 2016

I really like the quality of this facial cleanser. The baking soda leaves my face feeling really clean and soft. I used a high value coupon which made this purchase sweeter. It has a nice gentle exfoliant so it does some deep cleaning too. I will purchase this again for sure.

October 03, 2016

This is a nice cleanser with exfoliating benefits. I have a sample size and I like that it does a great job at leaving my skin skin and smooth. It isn't rough on the skin so it is a good option for those with sensitive skin. It is also affordable and can be purchased at the drug store. I like it but I'm not sure if I will repurchase this yet.

September 22, 2016

I use this as a daily cleanser while I'm in the shower. It works really well and the bottle is almost empty. I have combination skin and my boyfriend has sensitive skin. My boyfriend has gotten into the habit of using this and he loves it too. It has a mild fragrance and gently exfoliates that is gentle enough for daily use. I would recommend this and would repurchase.

August 24, 2016

I always buy different types of facial cleansers and never end up finishing the bottle! However I really feel that this one is really effective! I have seen a noticeable difference in my skin! Mind you, it is not going to give you incredible results if your not following up with other important parts of your skin care routine including using toner and moisturizer! However when used with the other Biore products available it has great results! I have found it very gentle on my skin! I have skin that is very prone to drying out, or becoming excessively oily! This product leaves my skin free and feeling fresh!

July 22, 2016

I felt my face was cleaner- but blackheads are stubborn this is not going to give you a spotless face- but you will have a nice moisturized face. Clean. It's about the same price as any facial cleaner so you're not losing anything. All in all, it's okay.

July 17, 2016

Worked okay. Worked fine on my nose and forehead but REALLY irritated my cheeks and made them bright red for a few hours. If you have sensitive skin I'd advice you to stray away from this, or at least be cautious with it. Didn't really smell like anything. Didn't have that great of a "ahhh yes my face is nice and clean" moment after using this. Much prefer Biore's charcoal pore cleanser to this one. 2.5 stars out of 5.

July 07, 2016

I like the natural feeling of baking soda bits in this cleanser and the lemon scent it has helps me relax at the end of a long day. Only con I can think of is that the salicylic acid makes your face a bit red and dry after too many uses in a week

June 30, 2016

I was excited to try this product because I like the idea of baking soda for deep cleansing, yet it's should be gentle. I love the scent of this. I like how it removes make up and cleaned my pores. I expected it would have a finer grain for exfoliating.

April 04, 2016

I like the product its a nice cleanser. it has a nice smell, it lathers nicely and it works well on removing my makeup and oil. But i dont like that there is beads and little grains. i prefer when a cleanser is just a smooth gel. i feel like after ive washed my face it feel a little to drying.i wouldn't use this product daily nor twice a day its a bit to harsh for my skin, i would use it every second day.overall i like the product and i would recommend it to friends but i dont think i would buy it again maybe an other one form the same collection..i received this product for complimentary purposes for testing and reviewing purposes.

April 01, 2016

i recently received this from influenster for free for testing purposes and its good but its not my favourite. i felt like it did the job with exfoliation but the cleansing part was not that good. i was reading other reviews and some people said it left their skin dry but for me i felt like my skin became a little more oily than before. i also broke out a but which rarely happens but im not sure if it was the purge period of my skin adjusting to it or not... i would check it out if youre looking for something that exfoliates but thats it

indykat has posted in the forum topic
Stitches

Beetlejuice13 added a new review for
MoroccanOil

Beetlejuice13 earned the Beauty Rockstar badge

Sandra Ribeiro has posted in the forum topic
Chick Advisor cosmetic Bag