Biore Baking Soda Liquid Cleanser Reviews

Ranked #24 out of 1025 in Facial Cleansers

March 29, 2017

I received a sample of this product in the mail couple days ago, I LOVE IT! I have sensitive skin and this face wash is gentle enough to work magic without irritations. I expected there to be a strong baking soda smell, to my surprise there wasn't a noticeable smell. I would recommend this product as it is good for combination skin types and leaves your skin feeling clean.

March 27, 2017

This cleanser really works well, it does not have the baking soda smell that i was expecting. i love how its for combination skin and it also has little beads to exfoliates your skin giving you a fresh feeling and skin looks very smooth.

March 24, 2017

I received this cleaner as a sample in the mail. I have used the charcoal cleanser as well. I like how it is not drying on my sensitive skin and is easy to rinse off. I like it but would stick to a more natural product like my Dr. Bronner's cleanser.

March 18, 2017

Got a a little sample of this and I'm quite impressed. You only need a little bit to make a nice lather and I find the baking soda particles aren't as abrasive as other exfoliants. It makes my skin feel clean and soft after. The scent is very pleasant as well. I would definitely consider purchasing the full size one.

March 16, 2017

Love this product! I have sensitive skin, but had no issues. It's mild but effective. The scent is not overpowering. It's easy to use and reasonably priced.

March 15, 2017

I have tried @Biore (Baking Soda Liquid Cleanser) This is a very good cleanser, it works very at cleansing my skin. It is also very gentle. Rinses of well and leaves my skin clean, brighter and smooth. It is a very affordable price and lasts a long time.

March 15, 2017

I got a cute little sample of this product while out and about in a mall. I was a little worried at first since I have combination skin and I never know what the heck a product will do to my skin, however, I was pleasantly surprised by this product. It has a very mild scent which is great didn't make me feel suffocated by chemical smells some of the others face cleaners have. I sort of thought this product was going to feel very weird on the skin have a weird texture, but it's actually very smooth and feels amazing on the skin. Right after the very first use I can honestly say I noticed a difference. Usually right after rinsing off a product my skin usually feels oily and slippery or extremely dry and tight. This baking soda cleaner did neither of those two things to my face it just feels clean it's weird I don't even know how to describe how great my skin feels right now. I highly recommend this product to ANYONE having issues finding something that won't make you break out or have your skin dry up just anything I would try this it could be the answer to your problem :)

March 12, 2017

Biore baking soda pore cleanser is really good. It has a mild refreshing scent. You can feel the "beads" or "scrub" as you wash your face but it isn't as rough or abrasive as other facial scrubs which is probably why you can use this soap daily. It leaves your skin soft and nice to touch.

March 10, 2017

I used this product once a day for two weeks. I noticed my skin seemed a little brighter, my pores were smaller and my blackheads on my nose were significantly reduced, almost none existent!
    I don't like the scent, I wish they would add a small drop of orange or cucumber to give it a light fresh scent as it smells exactly like baking soda, very salty which to me was the only thing I really disliked about the product.
    I will be adding this product to my regime!

March 07, 2017

i just received a decent sample size of this biore baking soda cleanser and i love it, it made my face feel really clean and not overdrying at all. My pores and face feel so clean right now. The scent is nice and not what i expected it to smell like. definately will buy after done sample size!