Biore Baking Soda Powder Cleanser Reviews

Ranked #28 out of 944 in Facial Cleansers

November 21, 2016

Now this stuff works very very well. And it isn't to pricey for what it does and the name of it. I highly recommend this product for all women to try.

November 20, 2016

This cleanser was a godsend when my skin wouldn't stop breaking out. I was amazed at how quickly and gently it cleared up my skin and I've been recommending it to all my friends. Its powder form makes it super easy to travel with as well as fun to use in the shower. Its easy to control how exfoliating it is and is gentle enough to use most days.

October 19, 2016

I received this to try and review from Influenster, but automatically fell in love. It has this amazing foaming action when introduced to water, and very gently exfoliates leaving clean, soft skin. It smells amazing too. It is quite a unique product and I will definitely buy again.

October 10, 2016

This is the first Biore product I have tried and I really like it. It made my face feel really clean, refreshed and soft. The baking soda is a simple yet effective ingredient. I like that there isn't any strong fragrances or additives which can be harsh on my sensitive skin. I will most likely try other Biore facial cleansers too.

September 08, 2016

I was very happy and lucky to be chosen to try and review #forfree from @BIORÉ® Skincare, @TopBox & @Glamsense this @BIORÉ® Baking Soda Powder Cleanser . I really loved this cleanser. I liked the fact that it contains baking soda. It really did make my skin so thoroughly clean. It left my skin so soft . It truly deep cleans and exfoliates. I would definitely buy and recommend this @BIORÉ® Baking Soda Powder Cleanser.

September 08, 2016

I finally bought this a couple weeks ago after hearing about how wonderful it is. I am really not impressed. My skin seems to have gotten so much worse since using it. I have breakouts absolutely everywhere. It might just be too harsh for my skin, but I can't even use this at all now because it just stings.
I love the concept and I love using it, plus it smells amazing. I'm really bummed that I can't use this anymore.

May 03, 2016

This gets a pretty deep clean but it really really irritated my skin. I would rather use the normal liquid cleanser than buy this. It is cool how it gets activated with water though and the baking soda dissolves as you scrub so that you don't over exfoliate your skin.

April 18, 2016

Okay so lets start off my saying how much I've always loved the biore strips.. I have pretty good skin, but sometimes i get blackheads... So i seen advertised in cosmo and bought it.. Wish i would have took before and after pics!!! After One use!!!!! My pores were clean.. No sign of dirt... Needless to say i will be buying again and i recommend this ×10

April 04, 2016

I received this product to test and review free from Influenster in my Biore Baking Soda Voxbox. I really like this product! It was weird to use at first because it's all powder, but what I like is that you can dial up or dial down the intensity of the scrub depending on how much water you add to the powder. It is drying though so you'll want to pair this with a really good moisturizer. It's also dermatologist tested and has a pH balanced formula (for anyone thinking that baking soda will be bad for their face because of the 9-10 pH balance, this formula has a pH balance of 6.7-7.7 which is safe for skin). It also has a light, slightly citrus-y scent a bit like grapefruit which I love!

April 04, 2016

At first i was skeptical of this product.baking soda thats odd. but then i thought about it so many homemade beauty remedy are made with baking soda, which is more natural for the skin. The fact that the scrub is made of baking soda is better for the environment( no beads) that is a plus in my book. Upon trying it, it looks so different cause it comes in powder form. im not sure if that is an unconvenient thing cause im never sure if ive poured to much and then i add water and there is way to much foam but overall that doesn't bother me. it lathered nicely unto the face, the feeling is smooth and silky. it doesnt feel harsh or grainy unto the skin. after rising, my face my face feels nice and clean it removes all my makeup and oil that were laying on my face. i would say my skin type is combination, i have a little bit of acne around my chin. I believe the bioré product helps keep that in control. Overall i like the product i would get it again and i would recommande it to friends.i received this product for complimentary purposes for testing and reviewing purposes.