Biore Baking Soda Powder Cleanser Reviews

Ranked #28 out of 995 in Facial Cleansers

January 26, 2017

i love using this cleanser for when i need a really deep clean on my face does so much for my prose and makes me skin feel really clean and soft afterward.

January 17, 2017

I love how this tingles on my face! Makes me feel like it is deep cleaning. Just make sure to keep it out of your eyes! I was thinking of trying it on my nails to see if it helps whiten them.

January 10, 2017

My absolute favourite cleanser. I have bought this cleanser about 10 times at least already. It is very inexpensive and I love all of Biore's products. Your skin tingles and feels clean and refreshed, after a few uses I noticed a difference in my skin. My skin was bright and glowing!

November 21, 2016

Now this stuff works very very well. And it isn't to pricey for what it does and the name of it. I highly recommend this product for all women to try.

November 20, 2016

This cleanser was a godsend when my skin wouldn't stop breaking out. I was amazed at how quickly and gently it cleared up my skin and I've been recommending it to all my friends. Its powder form makes it super easy to travel with as well as fun to use in the shower. Its easy to control how exfoliating it is and is gentle enough to use most days.

October 19, 2016

I received this to try and review from Influenster, but automatically fell in love. It has this amazing foaming action when introduced to water, and very gently exfoliates leaving clean, soft skin. It smells amazing too. It is quite a unique product and I will definitely buy again.

October 10, 2016

This is the first Biore product I have tried and I really like it. It made my face feel really clean, refreshed and soft. The baking soda is a simple yet effective ingredient. I like that there isn't any strong fragrances or additives which can be harsh on my sensitive skin. I will most likely try other Biore facial cleansers too.

September 08, 2016

I was very happy and lucky to be chosen to try and review #forfree from @BIORÉ® Skincare, @TopBox & @Glamsense this @BIORÉ® Baking Soda Powder Cleanser . I really loved this cleanser. I liked the fact that it contains baking soda. It really did make my skin so thoroughly clean. It left my skin so soft . It truly deep cleans and exfoliates. I would definitely buy and recommend this @BIORÉ® Baking Soda Powder Cleanser.

September 08, 2016

I finally bought this a couple weeks ago after hearing about how wonderful it is. I am really not impressed. My skin seems to have gotten so much worse since using it. I have breakouts absolutely everywhere. It might just be too harsh for my skin, but I can't even use this at all now because it just stings.
    I love the concept and I love using it, plus it smells amazing. I'm really bummed that I can't use this anymore.

May 03, 2016

This gets a pretty deep clean but it really really irritated my skin. I would rather use the normal liquid cleanser than buy this. It is cool how it gets activated with water though and the baking soda dissolves as you scrub so that you don't over exfoliate your skin.