Biore Blemish Fighting Astringent Reviews

Ranked #41 out of 225 in Toner

February 27, 2017

I use this product once a day at night time. I find that when I wash with the biore blemish face wash and use this I then can use an anti-aging moisturizer at night without the breakouts. Without this step I find that I have many more breakouts. I find twice a day is too much as it becomes too drying but once a day it is perfect for me.

September 23, 2016

This Astringent (Toner) works really well but is too strong for my skin. It has alcohol as the 2nd ingredient next to water... Perfect for someone with really oily blemish prone skin.

I had to splash my face after with warm water to take away the burning.. This isn't a bad product, just not right for my normal to combo skin..I thought it would be good to tone my pores because I have really big pores.. but only a few blemishes usually.... But not right for me..

May 14, 2016

This makes my pimples minimize in hours. You only have to use a small amount at a time so it lasts you forever. It can be harsh with daily use. I only use it when I need it.

January 19, 2016

I started using this toner after applying an acne cleanser, and I found that it burned my skin. I quit using it for a while until I began using a gentle cleanser. After that, the toner didn't burn my skin as much, and I found that it didn't dry my skin out either. This toner does a great job reducing breakouts and clearing ones that are starting. The only acne I have to deal with now is a small one here or there. I would definitely recommend, just maybe not in combination with other acne products.

September 05, 2015

At first I hated this astringent I found it burned my skin so I started using it twice a week in rotation with another toner. When my other toner ran out I started using only this product and I found It really deep cleaned my skin and it didn't burn anymore.

Greys Anatomy

Books! :)

Robin Hood Flour Recall

Winslow has posted in the forum topic
    Selling used Make up

Riverdale

dracotitillandus added a new review for
    Nike Free Run 5.0