Biore Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips Reviews

Ranked #13 out of 219 in Facial Exfoliators

November 30, 2016

I love the new be Bioré charcoal strips and remove blackheads so well I find does a deeper clean then the other ones I do you find your he is a bit pricey as well but my favourite is the strips they get the job done

October 24, 2016

I love these strips. After trying a similar product at Sephora it was great to find a more affordable option. I out one on three times a week and always amazed how quickly it works on my pores. It has reduced the oil production and my shine. Definitely a happy girl !

August 24, 2016

I received Bioré charcoal strips to try and review, and let me say this, I am not in the least not disappointed. After using them twice I do notice a difference with my super oily nose - it isn't as bad at the end of a work day as usual. Since I have oily skin and large pores in some areas I am prone to blackheads but these seem to be doing a great job of trying to get them out. I will be purchasing more when I run out and am adding them to my regular routine!

June 22, 2016

I haven't had any luck with pore strips actually removing blackheads. This one worked better than most but still not the most effective way to remove black heads. Cheap way to get some out though !

June 14, 2016

Amazing product , I use it a lot it removes black heads and all the dirts and oils that cause pimples in the nose and it removes the makeup that exists on the sides of you nose and it's hard to reach with any cleanser, it's amazing

March 27, 2016

I'm obsessed with my pores! Anytime I get out of the shower I like to gently squeeze those out of my nose. I know that using pore strips arent good for your skin. I still use them anyways. The best part is when i slowly peel it off and i can see my pores peeling away from my skin!

March 26, 2016

I see the other reviews on here as mostly negative. I really liked these. When I finally took off the strip there was a lot of blackhead and just clogged pores gunk on it. Yes it did leave a little bit a residue , but I just wiped it up. My nose feels and looks so much better.

March 04, 2016

As if I haven't loved biore products since I was 13, these strips created a tighter bond. They really clean out my pores. ( I think i even hear my pores singing when I remove the strip :) ) I found that when I used the charcoal soap after using the strip I got an even better result.

February 16, 2016

bought these the other day and they work pretty well, however, didn't get everything. I would buy it again though, fun experiment and you get to see what was in your pores aha

February 15, 2016

Bad black heads stop here ! Easy to follow instructions, works wonders !! Even gets rid of the oily residue on your skin ! Cleared my nose right up after 2 uses !