Biore Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips Reviews

Ranked #14 out of 257 in Facial Exfoliators

March 06, 2017

Biore Charcoal Pore strips doesn't work for me at all. It barely removes any whiteheads and is very expensive for a tiny pack. Lots of people are concerned about their white and black heads, myself included. After doing some research, I found that pore strips are not an effective way to remove blackheads. There is a distinct difference between whiteheads and blackheads that are stuck deeper under the skin. Whiteheads made up of dead skin cells and sebum, which are natural oils produced by your skin. Applying pore strips may remove a small portion of those whiteheads but often times they are too deep to be removed by the strip and even if they do, they will come right back in a few days. You can still use pore strips, (I actually recommend the original Biore strips since they are stickier) but it's good practice to wash your face with a wash cloth everyday, not just splashing some water and lather some cleansing cream.

March 06, 2017

I've tried many pore strips before and I cannot say this is any better than the dollar store brand for 3$ a box in comparison to 10-12$. My skin is very dry and sensitive and to be honest I find these strips irritate my skin more than a cheaper brand. I would not go out of my way to purchase this product over a 3$ one when it works just the same.

March 06, 2017

I have used many pore strips in the past and I honestly cannot say that these charcoal ones are better than others. They, in my opinion, aren't even better than their original ones. I also don't have huge pores on my. Owe and only use them every once in awhile. I tried this on my brothers nose as his pores are more apparent and it stuck a little too well to his skin. We actually had some difficulty taking it off. However, it did do the job of getting most of his black heads.

March 05, 2017

Once or twice a month I would use the Biore Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips to unclog my pores. During my nighttime routine, I would splash hot water onto my face to open the pores, stick the pore strips on and then peel it off to see the disgusting pores taken off from my nose. I love the charcoal ones more than the regular ones. Then I would cleanse my face with face wash and seal my face with cold water to close the pores. Remember to apply a toner after as the pore strip can be drying on the face, and of course serum and moisturizer to lock the deal. Love this stuff!

March 05, 2017

I bought this about a week ago, and have been using it every other night on my nose. I've found I have to leave it on for 15-20 minutes in order to really draw out the blackheads. After two uses, I am honestly seeing a big difference in my nose pores. I tried these vs the regular pore strips and I feel as though these charcoal ones really "latch on" to the blackheads and draw out the dirt better than the other ones. It doesn't hurt at all, as long as you're not ripping it off super fast; then obviously it's gonna hurt a little. It really tightens up the skin on my nose and has cleared up my pores. I gave four stars because I wish more strips came in the box, and I wish it extended a little further onto my cheeks to get the few blackheads and tighten up pores there as well. All in all, great product to use if you want to get rid of pesky blackheads! I find it really easy to add into a bedtime skin routine.

March 01, 2017

Was really looking forward to using this product. I have tried the strips several times and they seem to do nothing. I still have blackheads. Nothing seems to come out of pores when I look at strips after the recommended time. The only thing I am left with is a black sticky goo on my nose.

January 25, 2017

I recently have been on the search for a new, cost friendly, quality product This product has given me the biggest bang for my buck, BY FAR! The quality is great and provides me with the exact look i was trying to achieve! AWESOME PRODUCT!!

November 30, 2016

I love the new be Bioré charcoal strips and remove blackheads so well I find does a deeper clean then the other ones I do you find your he is a bit pricey as well but my favourite is the strips they get the job done

October 24, 2016

I love these strips. After trying a similar product at Sephora it was great to find a more affordable option. I out one on three times a week and always amazed how quickly it works on my pores. It has reduced the oil production and my shine. Definitely a happy girl !

August 24, 2016

I received Bioré charcoal strips to try and review, and let me say this, I am not in the least not disappointed. After using them twice I do notice a difference with my super oily nose - it isn't as bad at the end of a work day as usual. Since I have oily skin and large pores in some areas I am prone to blackheads but these seem to be doing a great job of trying to get them out. I will be purchasing more when I run out and am adding them to my regular routine!