Biore Deep Cleansing Pore Strips Reviews

Biore Deep Cleansing Pore Strips Reviews Reviews

Ranked #87 out of 433 in Acne Treatment

February 08, 2017

this is the only product that i tried that removes my blackheads and white heads.
    However it does hurt when you remove it because it removes small hair on the nose (which i honestly do not mind) It is definitely worth the result i use it right after taking a shower when my pores are open and it works perfectly leaving my nose soft and clean. ( i have sensitive skin which scared me to use since it does hurt when you remove it but it didnt leave my skin red or irritated)

January 24, 2017

Received one of these pore strips for free in a magazine. It definitely had the desired effect in removing blackheads but unlike other brands i've tried, these were extremely painful to remove!! I would not recommend these if you have sensitive skin! It left my nose extremely tender/raw/red for about a day after using it (used it at night). The pain and subsequent side effect is not worth it to me.

Like other brands, it should come with a multi-step, prep and recovery serum/strip to bring out the blackheads before hand and rehydrate and sooth after the strip is removed to prevent damaging the skin.

January 20, 2017

I currently purchased this particular product from walmart.

I am a little disappointed in this product. In the past I have found that if you pay a little extra for nose strips, you will definitely get your moneys worth. This was not the case for this one in particular.

Three of my family members tried this strip, all three with different results and different opinions.

I usually don't particularly purchase nose strips as I do not have many big pores on my nose and to me, using a strip is not necessary.

I tried the strips on my brothers, both have oily acne prone skin. They have bigger pores on their noses that clog up easily. One of them, the strip didn't even dry! He has very oily skin, but after using the strip twice, it was not effective.

My other brother has a similar skin type, but for him the strip worked great!

I believe this product is something you purcahse and try for yourself. It may work for you and not for others.

September 26, 2016

I first got introduced to this as a sample in a magazine and didn't really think it would do much. So I tried it out and let it dry on my face, when I pulled it off I could not believe what I saw on the strips. It actually looked gross like little mountains all over. So this stuff really does work. The only down fall is if you pull out a big enough black head it leaves a big hole in its place and no amount of astringent will shrink the hole. So this might not be suitable for everyone, like the expression "some things are better left alone" really applies to this product. It worked great for me though and I will be buying them for the rest of my life.

April 02, 2016

I have missed feelings about this product. They are fun and do remove its of blackheads, however, I find that they are not as effective as I would like them to be.

tracy1963 has posted in the forum topic