Biore Pore Minimizing Foaming Face Wash

Biore Pore Minimizing Foaming Face Wash Reviews

Ranked #908 out of 944 in Facial Cleansers

July 07, 2016

It works so well! My Pores were noticeably smaller after every wash although I don't appreciate the slight burning sensation everytime I use it. It does smell natural and is easy to apply

March 23, 2016

I absolutely love Biore pore everything! But this foaming face wash was a life saver. It worked on my oil and dry skin combo which has always been a struggle for me. This was perfect.

January 20, 2016

For the price, you can't expect much from this product. It did an admirable job for the price.

March 27, 2013

Not as effective as I thought though the product is ok for just a face wash.

March 02, 2008

I recommend this product if you've used other Biore products and enjoyed them. I love this product because it clears up my face without drying it out. Best of all, you only need a small amount at a time and it produces a really amazing lather. Plus it smells really good. (It doesn't have a perfume-like scent like other brands.) Another great product from Biore!

January 10, 2007

Biore is so great! I love how this lathers up and makes my face feel fresh and clean. It removes dirt, makeup, and oil very effectively. I'm also really enjoying the scent of Biore, but I'm not really sure why, because it doesn't really smell like anything. It's the smell of a clean face to me I guess. Again, you really don't need to use a lot, which is great for us cheap-o people out there!

jcb75 has posted in the forum topic
What is your favourite Christmas song?

laurelkubecki added a new review for
A & W Rootbeer

White Hot Chocolate

laura2423 has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

DID YOU KNOW?? CHRISTMAS FACTS