• Biore Pore Penetrating Charcoal Bar
  • Biore Pore Penetrating Charcoal Bar

Biore Pore Penetrating Charcoal Bar Reviews

Ranked #31 out of 944 in Facial Cleansers

September 26, 2016

I receive a small bar for testing, and i really love this product, i still have a lot of breakout in my late 20's and this product change a lot my skin help in many ways, my skin fell refresh each time i use it.
The texture is great you really feel the work in progress when you used it !!

August 23, 2016

I was very surprise how awesome this is it really deep cleans dirt /oil from face without drying out your face. This pretty neat that works. It cleared breakouts perfect

July 21, 2016

I absolutely love this bar!! It feels like it deeply cleanses your skin and leaves you feeling super clean, and minty fresh! The smell and texture is great and it lasts a long time for the size of the bar.

June 28, 2016

OMG I freaking love this stuff!! I'm in my later 20's and find I'm still getting breakouts around when I get my period and i'm noticing my pores are getting bigger aroubd my nose. This product really works well at helping hoth issues. Plus there's a minty freshing feeling after using it. Which I particularly enjoy in the morning

April 21, 2016

I've always been a fan of charcoal products and this is one of my favourites. It smells really good and it really deep cleans. I've noticed my skin feeling less gritty and less oily after a few uses of this . I find it works really well after a workout for this reason. Surely a must-have.

March 27, 2016

This is a nice facial cleansing bar. It did a nice job cleaning my skin without drying it out. I never noticed any exfoliation as the product claims, but I'm overall happy with the results.

February 16, 2016

I have been looking for something to clean my face and dry it out a little bit since I have combination skin. I was happy with it, my face was super smooth and shiny because it was so clean and no oil left over! I definitely still used a moisturizer after

February 08, 2016

I received this as a sample from Biore and was very skeptical about this soap having any improvements on my stubborn blackheads. I was pleasantly surprised when I noticed my blackheads disappearing! I use it nightly after my cleanser and scrub the soap in circular motions right on my face to really get a deep scrub into my pores. The tiny bits of charcoal that comes off in the foam leaves my face feeling tingly clean! My small sample bar is lasting me a long time too.

January 26, 2016

This was a nice bar soap to use on the body. I'm not crazy about bar soaps, but I enjoyed it while it lasted. I didn't notice any major improvements in body breakouts or ingrown hairs.

November 25, 2015

I was a little suspicious about this at first, but I found it on sale and I was in desperate need of a new product to try for my face. One that doesnt leave it too dry or too oily and does what its supposed to do. The first time I tried it I wasnt in love. I was just kind of eh about it. I tried it again seeing if I would like it better, and I didnt want to waste my money, and this time I loved it. My face felt smooth after and it doesnt have a strong weird smell like a lot of cleansers do. I use this every day on my face.

xoliana has posted in the forum topic
I made a Youtube video!

j.beauty has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

wendyroy added a new review for
Kleenex Cool Touch

fredamans has posted in the forum topic
Foot Care

wendyroy has posted in the forum topic
SINGLE AT CHRISTMAS

xoliana has posted in the forum topic
Foundation

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Forever 21 Active Wear