Biore Self-Heating Mask Reviews

Ranked #496 out of 524 in Masks

Turn up the heat on dirt and oil. One-minute facial warms on contact to purify pores, exfoliate skin and combat shine. Feel the warming trend with the original one-minute deep cleansing facial. Biore self-heating mask instantly heats up on contact with water to help open up and intensively cleanse pores. This innovative thermal mask purifies and refines your skin by absorbing excess oils and getting rid of pore-clogging dirt and dull, dead skin cells. When the mask turns blue, it's signaling that the heating, cleansing and exfoliating process is complete. Just rinse the mask away to reveal smooth, radiant, healthy-looking skin.

January 31, 2016

tried it once and i broke out so it was not the product for me

December 01, 2014

Now, it's a bit pricey but with my ''handy dandy'' coupons!, you can get it for a swell price when it comes on sale!, and to be honest even if it wasn't on sale I would PROBABLY buy it, which I don't say often because I'm a HUGE savings queen!, everything must be on sale!
But getting back to this AMAZING product, it's one of the best ''masks'' I've ever used!, It's self heating when you rub it on, which I must say is one of the BEST feelings ever!, (you know that clean tingly feeling you get after using a great face wash to remove your daily caked on foundation?!) Now times that by about 20 and that's how great this feels!, The first time I used it, I grabbed my phone to text my bestfriend to go out and get one!, it's amazing, and I'm VERY pleased with this product, Biore you've outdone yourself!.

October 23, 2014

this works amazingly! my skin felt so clean the charcoal got rid of everything!

October 14, 2014

My skin is pretty sensitive so I have to watch what I use on it. I bought this mask and I love it!!! it started warming up the minute I put the lotion in my hand I gently rubbed it on my face for one minute and rubbed it off and my skin is soooo soft :) this will definitely be part of my weekly routine (I believe it says you can use it a few times a week but I wait to try it more than once a week just because of my sensitive skin)

August 05, 2007

Hey peeps,
I love this mask.. Its awesome.. Its so relaxing..
Its the best mask i had in a while..
Im quite picky with my skin products but this took my breath away..

January 11, 2007

I agree, this feels great on! Very pampering. I was terribly irritated with the wasteful packaging, as I never needed the whole amount for one use and I felt it was a little bit of a ripoff. However, I think it made a difference for my skin. I'm too lazy to do the whole steaming thing beforehand so I was happy to find this.

If they had it in a squeeze tube or a jar I would probably buy it again. You just have to make sure you don't get the product wet until you are applying it on your face, or you will lose the heating benefit.

January 10, 2007

This is one of my absolute favourite things to buy! I love how they heat up right on your face. Then, afterwards when you wash it off, you're left with clean, healthy-feeling/looking, soft skin. Yes, there are only 8 individual uses in each pouch, but sometimes if you try hard enough, you can manage to only use half and save the rest for later. It's hard to get it all across your face though with just half the package, and I don't always have the patience. Just spoil yourself and use it all. I love this product! It's crazy how hot it gets!