Biore Triple Action Toner
Amazing

Biore Triple Action Toner Reviews

Ranked #151 out of 208 in Toner

February 12, 2016

I got this product a little while back and I dont use it very much for various reasons. It has a very strong scent, it kind of stings my face when I use it and it is very drying as well. I tend to have sometimes oily skin so I do like a product that will soak up oils but not TOO much like this one. I dont think ill ever repurchase this in the future.

September 10, 2014

This product has a really strong scent that I dislike. I thought that it would help me with further break outs but all it did was make my face sting. I didn't like it too much and I barely use it due to it's strong and irritant solution for my face.

September 10, 2014

This is an ok toner, but definitely not for someone with dry skin as it has some alcohol in it. If you have oilier skin it'll help take care of that. I use this toner as more of a spot treatment on my chin and nose when I get a blemish because it helps dry them out.

March 21, 2014

I really liked this toner way back when they had the green formula but since they changed it, it doesn't work s effectively anymore. It contains alcohol as well so I think that that started to dry out my skin. It has an okay smell (doesn't smell too strongly of alcohol) but it didn't really do anything for my skin.

The packaging was also a bit fault since sometimes I felt that too much came out so my cotton pad would be soaked.

Ssamson22 added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
SINGLE AT CHRISTMAS

KieliAnne added a new review for
Lysol Disinfecting Wipes

Khaleesi86 has posted in the forum topic
Gelaze

TiaQ added a new review for
Baby Cubes - 70 ml