Biore Warming Anti-Blackhead Cream Cleanser Reviews

Ranked #878 out of 1021 in Facial Cleansers

Oil-free formula with maximum strength salicylic acid helps unclog pores and prevent new blackheads from forming. Treats acne. Penetrates pores to control acne blemishes. Helps prevent the development of new acne blemishes. Store at room temperature.

February 15, 2017

Okay, first off lets not when it says warming it really means it! The first time I used this I was shocked how truly warm it gets. Saying that, it only lasts a few seconds. Which makes me question what type of chemicals are in this to make do this. Anyhow its overall a nice scrub. Nothing overly special but if you are looking for a scrub at a good price. This may be the one for you.

August 08, 2016

I like that the cleanser gets warm or make my face feel warm. Its a different feeling for a face wash.The consistency is like a gel and cream together with something a little gritty for exfoliation. I like the texture of the cleanser and my face feels nice and clean after use. I don't notice much of a reduction in blackheads though.

April 20, 2016

This is one of the only blackhead cleaners that works for me. It keeps my acne at bay without upsetting my dry sensitive skin. It's gentle enough for every day use and strong enough to keep me from looking like a teenager lol

February 16, 2016

Oh how I love this product! I use it quite often, and each time I love it more! It is so effective and has kept my face blackhead free for over 2 years now! The best is you don't need a lot of it! Just a little bit does my whole face, so a bottle can last me much longer than expected!

January 04, 2016

For just under $10.00, I purchased this anti-blackhead cream cleanser to help with my blemish prone skin. I was so pleased with the result I had gotten. First, wet your face. Squeeze cleanser into palm of hand and rub into your face. While you run into your face you will feel it heat up. Very nice. Rinse well. After only the first use, I instantly could see blackheads that I have had for years had disappeared!! I would highly recommend this product.

May 14, 2015

I REALLY like the warming effect of this product but did not find it effective in removing/preventing blackheads. I will stick to just ripping them out with the painful strips!

June 03, 2014

I bought this product thinking it was my well loved Biore pore clearing cream cleanser with blue beads. At first I thought it might help with prevention and treat my existing pimples with the 2% salicylic acid.. but this product didn't do anything for me. I thought it was cool how when I rubbed the product together it would get warm and hot but in terms of reducing and preventing pimples.. it didn't help. The product was too rough to use with my Clarisonic and had to use it with my hands and it still didn't scrub away my dead skin that well. I won't buy again!

November 03, 2013

I gave the Biore Warming Anti-Blackhead Cream Cleanser a try back when it first came on the market because blackheads are one of the bigger problems that I’ve had to deal with over the years. You only need a small amount of this cleanser and it does have a nice warming feeling that you can feel with in a few seconds of rubbing it onto your face. It also exfoliated you skin fairly well. How ever after using the whole container my blackhead problem was still there and hadn’t improved at all. There for I wouldn’t recommend it for treating blackheads, but it is a nice warming cleanser if that’s what you’re looking for. Other wise I’d tell you to try something else.

September 25, 2013

AMAZING-although I feel it's more of a mask than a cleanser. A dime size is all you need to rub with circular motions over your face, leave on and let warm up for a couple minutes, then wipe off. Your skin will thank you-and really I think using it once a week will result in a world of difference for your skin.

June 02, 2010

The warming sensation is nice and feels like you're really scrubbing and cleaning you skin. I think it's also exfoliating. I like this product because it makes my face feel clean and fresh. I only use it once a day because it does make my skin feel dry, so I always apply moisturizer right after. I don't think it removes blackheads, but it does help with prevention. Overall, I really like this product as a cleanser and exfoliant and it's not bad for around $10-12, as you don't need very much per use.