Biore's Blemish Fighting Ice Cleanser Reviews

• New!
  • Cools & Clears
  • Salicylic Acid Acne Treatment
  • Oil-Free

Give blemishes the cold shoulder.  Refreshing ac

October 02, 2016

I sometimes get tough acne that is hard to treat. Biore Blemish Fighting Ice Cleanser has been one product that works quite well for me. I like the deep clean feeling it leaves while working on those pesky pimples. Does not dry out my skin. I will be buying this again!

March 16, 2016

This is the only product on the market in Canada and abroad that I have found that has always worked to keep my skin relatively acne free. If I go more than a week without it I get lots of small bumps across my whole forhead. Looks and feels like there is sand in there. Can't live without this product.

October 08, 2015

This product automatically dried out and reduced the redness of my blemishes. It also removed my makeup so I was able to wash and cleanse in one step, It has an icy feeling that can irritate your eyes so be careful when removing eye makeup.
However it is quite drying to the skin (obviously) and although it says it prevents pimples, I still had some blemishes pop up, and those pesky "skin/milk bumps" I don't really know what to call them have not gone away at all.
This product is good for getting rid of pimples and redness that are already there, but I suggest you also get an acne fighting moisturizer to go along with it.

June 17, 2015

"Ice cleanser" really is a good name. This cleanser makes my face feel cool and refreshed. It also seems to keep my acne in line (although not totally getting rid of it). I would definitely recommend this cleanser and I will be repurchasing.

March 05, 2015

Great cleanser. I like that it leaves refreshed and clean feeling. I also love that it doesnt dry out your skin like lots of other similar products do.

September 09, 2014

I really enjoy this product. I found I was breaking out with my other cleanser, so I bought this one and found it worked well for me. It has a very nice cooling effect.

July 13, 2014

I love products with a cooling sensation so when I saw this cleanser, I had to try it. I don't really have a problem with acne so I tried this cleanser purely for that reason, and it did feel delightfully cool. It did leave my face dry, and it seems to just be designed to remove oil from the skin, but I like the tingly feeling too much to care. It also foams up quite nicely and doesn't leave any kind of residue on my skin.

May 01, 2012

I bought this after trying L'oreal go 360 cleaner, which broke me out. First of all I love the smell. It surprisingly did not dry out my skin much and kind of soothed it. After a few days my skin was smoother, cleared up, and my pores were smaller. Not to mention I just ran out after a couple of months of use. The only reason I didn't give it 5 stars in every catagoery is because of the parabens. Otherwise I loved it.

February 09, 2012

I picked this up a couple of weeks ago because I have been on a kick for trying new face products because lately my skin has gotten bad. I have personally never had problems with acne, but once i got into college i guess the stress caused more of it. I decided to try this after hearing some good things about it. First off, the smell is not the most pleasant smell... but it isn't horrible. It has a gel consistency and whenever you apply it to your face it feels cool and tingly. Whenever i wash this off my face it feels so clean! The only con of this product would have to be that it does make my skin dry out a little bit around my nose and my normally dry areas. I would not recommend this if you already have really dry skin.

October 26, 2010

I have a combination type skin with a long history of acne. Now it's on and off, but I do get blemishes and they don't go away that easily.
I did not feel any icing on my face, or cooling. It does clean your face and you have a sensation of cleanliness after that. For me though (maybe this is stupid) the real test is the lotion after that, and the amount of dirt that remains on the cotton pad. I use Biore's lotion with salicylic acid, and there is quite the dirt left from make up.
The pro with this product, is that my skin did not get worse and it has a really convenient dispenser. That's about it