Biosilk Silk Therapy Reviews

Ranked #20 out of 2239 in Hair Care

Make your hair visibly smoother with Biosilk Silk Therapy. This hair serum is created with hydrolyzed silk proteins that will enhance your hair's strength and shine.
There are 17 of the 19 amino acids to help reconstruct, reinforce and revitalize your hair.
You will have protection provided while improving the condition of your hair.
Great for wet hair, applicable for dry hair as well!  Available in 5.64 oz
Sourced from their main website: www.Farouk.com/Biosilk

February 10, 2017

An excellent product. I apply a tiny drop to my hand and then put in on my ends, to smooth any frizz after blow drying. And it helps enhance my long layers I've gotten so many compliments on shiny my hair since I started using it. Would recommend it

January 26, 2017

I have very curly, frizzy, dry hair. I have spent years trying to find products who will hydrate my hair but not leave it oily feeling. Bio silk has done the charm. It is a serum you put in your hair while wet. A small amount in the cup of your hands. work through from the roots to scalp. This serum leaves my hair so soft, none of that crispy curls stuff. The smell is wonderful with a light scent. I honestly have no idea what the scent is. The hydration my hair gets is amazing and it has cut my frizziness down by at least half. The serum can be pricey but I think its worth it for my hair looking nice. You really only need a small amount of the bio silk serum to do the job. It is sold in target, i have also found it at marshells and t.j max as well. Pros are soft hair, hydration for dry or damaged hair and way less frizz for us curly haired woman and men. Give it a try and you will never go back to your old products

love it

Scent
    love it
    Bottom Lin

January 25, 2017

This is my all time favorite hair product. I've been using it religiously for 10+ years now. Product smells amazing and leaves your hair feeling like silk. Very good for nourishing dry split ends. It's also very affordable and lasts a long time as you only need a small drop!

January 25, 2017

Love this stuff! Forgot about it when trying to find something to combat my dry, damaged broken ends and came across it for half price. You can't even see the damage when you use it and style and it works to repair over time. Also smells great and you can use it on your skin!!

January 09, 2017

I really, really, wanted to love this shampoo. I'd heard so many good things about it from other people (including my sister, who used mine!) but sadly, this is definitely not for my hair :(
    my hair is very dry and damaged from being colored many, many times, and I think the formula of the shampoo/conditioner is just too heavy for me because my hair would get greasy literally the next morning.

I've heard its great from people who have never colored their hair though, so I would still say give it a try!

January 05, 2017

This is my go to hair product. I use it after styling to get rid of any frizz or unruliness. It smoothes from the scalp to the ends! Absolutely amazing, I have been a fan of this product for years.

December 23, 2016

Took me a while to figure out how to use this product for optimal results for my hair. Then again i should have just asked my hairdresser :)

I used to apply it on dry hair, only at the ends. It was always a sticky mess. If trying to tame frizz, i would put a few drops in my hand or on my fingers, and try (again, dry hair) to apply directly on the unruly hairs. This usually resulted in some patches of hair clumped together and some completely dry. Pathetic, and always wondered why the product is so expensive.

One day i ran out of conditioner and figured i can use this on wet hair (towel dry) as a leave-in. What a difference... I applied a loonie sized amount in my hands, ran through the length of the hair. I applied the same again, this time focusing on the ends only (i have long hair, past bra line). No frizz or flyaways at all. My hair was soft and easy to comb through.

So, i only use it on wet hair now, and it works very well.

November 16, 2016

This hair oil is great stuff. You only need a small amount and it will help reduce fly aways and make you hair look silk smoothi it has a light scent that is nice and not to strong.

September 27, 2016

Not that great of a serum compared to what wonders others can do.
    Bought from costco, pretty expensive as well, unscented so smells like medicine
    Works for a while, after the hair is more frizzier, coarse and dry!

August 09, 2016

I had a bad experience with this product :( It did not meet my expectations. I works good only for a while and then i can feel my hair becomes dry again. Except it, it smells horrible. I have to use glove on my hand when i am using it. Can not stand this fragrance at all. Plus price.....very high for me and do not worth it at all.