Biosilk Silk Therapy Reviews

Ranked #21 out of 2161 in Hair Care

Make your hair visibly smoother with Biosilk Silk Therapy. This hair serum is created with hydrolyzed silk proteins that will enhance your hair's strength and shine.
There are 17 of the 19 amino acids to help reconstruct, reinforce and revitalize your hair.
You will have protection provided while improving the condition of your hair.
Great for wet hair, applicable for dry hair as well!  Available in 5.64 oz
Sourced from their main website: www.Farouk.com/Biosilk

November 16, 2016

This hair oil is great stuff. You only need a small amount and it will help reduce fly aways and make you hair look silk smoothi it has a light scent that is nice and not to strong.

September 27, 2016

Not that great of a serum compared to what wonders others can do.
Bought from costco, pretty expensive as well, unscented so smells like medicine
Works for a while, after the hair is more frizzier, coarse and dry!

August 09, 2016

I had a bad experience with this product :( It did not meet my expectations. I works good only for a while and then i can feel my hair becomes dry again. Except it, it smells horrible. I have to use glove on my hand when i am using it. Can not stand this fragrance at all. Plus price.....very high for me and do not worth it at all.

July 17, 2016

I love this silk! I use this now since 5 years and I son't want to change. My hair is so damaged by flat iron and this oil make my hair look so healty and soft. I really recommand.

July 17, 2016

I love using bio silk therapy. I have damaged dy hair from color and tape in extensions. It's safe for extensions! I use it on dry & damp hair for shine & to fight frizz. My results are shiny, healthy looking hair & keeps my extensions in great shape.
I would recommend all bio silk hair products.

June 06, 2016

I use this silk for 10 years and over now. I usuelle buy it at costco or winners, les expensive. After my shower i put a '25 cent size' in my hands and put All on my hair. It makes brushing my hair so easy and à little shiny beautiful finish!

April 01, 2016

I have very thin hair and of course I put highlights in it. It gets dry and I am constantly
trying to replenish the moisture to it. I rely on a serum to take care of fly away strands and smooth it down.
I typically apply it to my hair when it is damp and then add as needed while I am styling.
I find myself using more of this product then other oils/serums I have tried. I don't think
I will purchase it again because I have discovered one that is more effective.

March 29, 2016

I have come to love bio silk but it took quite some time to get used to how much I need to use when and where. It's very tricky. Using just a tiny bit too much or applying it to hair that doesn't need it can be an oily disaster. Once I got the hang of it though, I grew to love it. I love the smell of it and I love that it doesn't contain any parabens. The price is hit or miss. You can get some great deals if you look around. if you purchase it from a salon you will pay too much. My favourite use for it is after swimming in a highly chlorinated pool.

March 19, 2016

Biosilk is my favourite hair product out there! It is part of my regiment when washing my hair. I don't remember the last time I washed my hair without following through with Biosilk after the hair has been towel dried. Biosilk keeps your hair soft, and feeling silky. It is a guarantee to keep your hair from becoming frizzy. Absolutely the best hair oil on the market. Argan or Moroccan oil can't compete with this product!

March 18, 2016

This product is just magic! I have dry hair and they hate the hairdryer! But after using my hairdryer I just apply few drops of the Biosilk Silk Therapy into the ends of my hair and the magic happen. I have great and disciplined hair.
Just love it! Worth every penny! Plus, It last for ever because you only need few drops of the serum!

HappyGlowLucky added a new review for
Alokozay Tea

liho added a new review for
Ferrero Rocher

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Checkout 51

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

prettyrainbow has posted in the forum topic

j.beauty has started a new forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!