Biosilk Silk Therapy Reviews

Ranked #20 out of 2201 in Hair Care

Make your hair visibly smoother with Biosilk Silk Therapy. This hair serum is created with hydrolyzed silk proteins that will enhance your hair's strength and shine.
There are 17 of the 19 amino acids to help reconstruct, reinforce and revitalize your hair.
You will have protection provided while improving the condition of your hair.
Great for wet hair, applicable for dry hair as well!  Available in 5.64 oz
Sourced from their main website: www.Farouk.com/Biosilk

January 09, 2017

I really, really, wanted to love this shampoo. I'd heard so many good things about it from other people (including my sister, who used mine!) but sadly, this is definitely not for my hair :(
    my hair is very dry and damaged from being colored many, many times, and I think the formula of the shampoo/conditioner is just too heavy for me because my hair would get greasy literally the next morning.

I've heard its great from people who have never colored their hair though, so I would still say give it a try!

January 05, 2017

This is my go to hair product. I use it after styling to get rid of any frizz or unruliness. It smoothes from the scalp to the ends! Absolutely amazing, I have been a fan of this product for years.

December 23, 2016

Took me a while to figure out how to use this product for optimal results for my hair. Then again i should have just asked my hairdresser :)

I used to apply it on dry hair, only at the ends. It was always a sticky mess. If trying to tame frizz, i would put a few drops in my hand or on my fingers, and try (again, dry hair) to apply directly on the unruly hairs. This usually resulted in some patches of hair clumped together and some completely dry. Pathetic, and always wondered why the product is so expensive.

One day i ran out of conditioner and figured i can use this on wet hair (towel dry) as a leave-in. What a difference... I applied a loonie sized amount in my hands, ran through the length of the hair. I applied the same again, this time focusing on the ends only (i have long hair, past bra line). No frizz or flyaways at all. My hair was soft and easy to comb through.

So, i only use it on wet hair now, and it works very well.

November 16, 2016

This hair oil is great stuff. You only need a small amount and it will help reduce fly aways and make you hair look silk smoothi it has a light scent that is nice and not to strong.

September 27, 2016

Not that great of a serum compared to what wonders others can do.
    Bought from costco, pretty expensive as well, unscented so smells like medicine
    Works for a while, after the hair is more frizzier, coarse and dry!

August 09, 2016

I had a bad experience with this product :( It did not meet my expectations. I works good only for a while and then i can feel my hair becomes dry again. Except it, it smells horrible. I have to use glove on my hand when i am using it. Can not stand this fragrance at all. Plus price.....very high for me and do not worth it at all.

July 17, 2016

I love this silk! I use this now since 5 years and I son't want to change. My hair is so damaged by flat iron and this oil make my hair look so healty and soft. I really recommand.

July 17, 2016

I love using bio silk therapy. I have damaged dy hair from color and tape in extensions. It's safe for extensions! I use it on dry & damp hair for shine & to fight frizz. My results are shiny, healthy looking hair & keeps my extensions in great shape.
    I would recommend all bio silk hair products.

June 06, 2016

I use this silk for 10 years and over now. I usuelle buy it at costco or winners, les expensive. After my shower i put a '25 cent size' in my hands and put All on my hair. It makes brushing my hair so easy and à little shiny beautiful finish!

April 01, 2016

I have very thin hair and of course I put highlights in it. It gets dry and I am constantly
    trying to replenish the moisture to it. I rely on a serum to take care of fly away strands and smooth it down.
    I typically apply it to my hair when it is damp and then add as needed while I am styling.
    I find myself using more of this product then other oils/serums I have tried. I don't think
    I will purchase it again because I have discovered one that is more effective.