Biotene Moisturizing Dry Mouth Spray

Biotene Moisturizing Dry Mouth Spray Reviews

Ranked #65 out of 197 in Oral Care

January 16, 2017

The medication I'm taking gives me extreme dry mouth and that tends to lead to not-so-lady-like breath, along with the metallic taste that one particular medication leaves, which can last until the next day. I don't often go anywhere without water or tea with me to sip on all day to maintain comfortability and if that's not possible, I'm probably chewing gum to at least mask the unpleasant taste and likely my breath.

When I saw an ad for Biotene, I was immediately intrigued and said I had to have it. I also wondered how I went 7 years without realizing such a product existed. The product is pretty easy to find as most drugstores carry it, however, the Moisturizing Dry Mouth Spray can seem pretty expensive for the amount you get.

At the soonest opportinity, I tried this product with one quick spray and I couldn't believe how well it worked. It was immediate! My mouth no longer felt like the desert and it left a nice and mild minty-fresh taste. I was kind of expecting the product to have a gross consistency but that wasn't the case at all.

While the cost of the spray does seem steep, you really only need one small spray for it to be effective, so I think a bottle can potentially last awhile depending on how often one has to use it. For me, one spray can last for more than several hours.

Everyone experiencing dry mouth needs to try this product because it works! I wish someone would have told me about this product years ago.

June 21, 2015

I recently purchased the Biotene Moisturizing Dry Mouth Spray. I really love it, as soon as I sprayed it in my mouth, my mouth got really moist, it has a small minty taste & helps keep Your breath fresh. It's great. I bought it to keep in my purse when I am out & about. I highly recommend Biotene's Moisturizing Dry Mouth Spray. This product is great for people who take a lot of medication which causes a dry mouth. Biotene's Moisturizing Dry Mouth Spray is totally great. It won't disappoint. I highly recommend this product. :)

June 10, 2015

If you have a problem with dry mouth there are not many products available on the market to help eliminate this problem. Biotene has created an alcohol free Moisturizing Mouth Spray. I like the fact that there is no alcohol in the product which makes it safe to use for both adults and children.

I purchased my spray at Shopper's Drug Mart and I was not thrilled with the price of $14 for a 44ml bottle. However, this size of bottle my not seem large, but since only a small amount is used each time you spray it, it should last a very long time.

The taste is not unpleasant. It actually tastes like mouthwash, but without the sting of mouthwash that contains alcohol. The bottle size is actually perfect for keeping in your purse or lunch bag which allows you to take it with you wherever you go.

The ingredients are: Purified Water, Glyercin, Xylitol, PEG-60, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, VP/VA Copolymer, Flavor, Sodium Benzoate, Xanthan Gum, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Sodium Saccharin, Cetylpyridinium Chloride. To be honest I am not sure what most of these things are, but if you are concerned, you could Google each ingredient to find out more.

The big question is DOES IT WORK TO ELIMINATE DRY MOUTH? The answer (in my case) is yes it does. However in my experience it only lasts about 30 minutes, but my dry mouth is caused by medication, so this may be a factor.