Biotene Moisturizing Mouthwash Reviews

Ranked #21 out of 51 in Mouthwashes and Rinses

February 13, 2016

It has a great taste. It really does moisturizer your mouth. It's a little thicker liquid, so gargling is a bit trickier, it bubbles up quite a bit. Overall....does the job!

February 05, 2016

Great find! My mouth gets very dry and this mouthwash has resolved this issue for me.
I use it 3-4 times daily. The taste is not especially strong which I prefer as it is not to overpowering to use often.
Has improved my overall dental health.

January 21, 2016

I wasn't sure about this at first so I got a sample in the mail. It was so effective that I went out and bought a full bottle, and the spray to carry with me (I'll review that later).

It was hard to find at the store at first as it's not with other mouthwash products (but it is in the mouth care aisle). It comes in a box, so you'll have to keep your eyes peeled.

I have suffered dry-mouth at night so badly from dry air in the house that I am literally parched and it wakes me up. My throat hurts a lot and I end up waking to sip water, which only helps temporarily.

With just 15 ml of the Biotene (which tastes deliciously spearminty), rinsing for 30 seconds, I immediately felt a different. Without being slimy or feeling "coated" my mouth felt like it had a barrier against the dryness. My saliva keeps the mouth moist longer now, and swallowing doesn't hurt due to dryess. I am able to sleep through the night again.

I really recommend this from anyone suffering from dry mouth!

January 20, 2016

Definitely a keeper!! I suffer from dry mouth from medication, and waking up with the driest mouth is so uncomfortable. It's alcohol free which is great (no burning sensation in my mouth) and it instantly relieves your dryness and last for quite a while.

Biotene is recommended by me (suggested by my dentist) to prevent mouth upsets and cavaties when you have a dry mouth.

January 18, 2016

This product was.. interesting. I appreciate very much getting the chance to try it out... I drink an excessive amount of water in the span of a day/ night so to me, this is a unique idea. I tried out this Mouthwash and it was strange. It didn't feel like regular mouth wash and its texture reminded me of a bedroom lubricant. It also didn't keep my mouth moist for very long which seems like a waste of such an interestingly peculiar experience.
Do not try

January 13, 2016

I received this recently as a sample and I liked it,the taste was nice and it freshened my breath,it seems to last a long time ,a really good product

June 08, 2015

My Dentist told me about Biotene & all there Products. I love the Biotene Moisturizing Mouthwash it is awesome, it don't burn Your mouth like some Mouthwashes. My mouth felt moisturuzed & it lasted a long time. I use it every day. This is the best if You have a dry mouth all the time. This Product also helps Your teeth from decaying. Biotene also have other Products, toothpaste, spray & gel. I love Biotene Products. Thank You. :)

May 09, 2015

My dentist recommended this mouthwash to me because I am a CPAP user and, because I'm a mouth breather when I use the CPAP, I often have dry mouth upon awakening. In addition, he advised that dry mouth can lead to tooth decay and other oral problems.

Biotene mouthwash is more expensive than regular mouthwashes, but, when you factor in dental visits due to dry mouth and the cost of those visits, the price is quite reasonable.

May 03, 2015

My Mother in law uses this product. She was referred to it by her family doctor due to constant dry mouth. She's on so many medications due to black lungs, her mouth is constantly dry. Since using this, her dry mouth has improved remarkably. She won't use anything else.

March 31, 2015

i buy this product and i love it
immediatly dry mouth relief, i reccommend to everyone

HappyEastCoastr has posted in the forum topic
Check your emails, ladies!

KateBaird added a new review for
Boursin Cheese

TammyMayCormier has started a new forum topic
drug store lash primer review!

LeahCruz has posted in the forum topic
Best straighteners out there?

Christmas

LeahCruz has posted in the forum topic
Any Shoe-aholics out there??

trends