• biotherm aquasource cocoon
  • biotherm aquasource cocoon

biotherm aquasource cocoon Reviews

Ranked #261 out of 1220 in Facial Lotions & Creams

March 24, 2017

I use this face cream all year round. I do not find it at all greasy. Doesn't leave my skin shiny, not even in summer months. This has helped old acne scars on my face to fade. Non-irritating, and did not cause any breakouts. I didn't like the scent at first but I actually love it now, it's kinda unusual and intriguing. In winter months this cream though incredibly moisturizing isn't hydrating enough on it's on for my skin, so I wear this on top of another face product. Excellent product, highly recommend.

February 05, 2017

I have used this product for years! After a really bad reaction to a sunscreen, this product calmed my skin down and I have used it ever since! Biotherm has a great line. I use their toner and scrub as well!

June 24, 2016

This is a lovely product and probably terrific for some people's skin types. For me it just wasn't heavy enough. I have dryer skin and need a heavier lotion but this is a great quality brand.

June 24, 2016

I"ve been using this cream for a couple of years now. I love how thick the cream is. Totally notice a difference since I've been using it. The best product out there.

May 23, 2016

This is actually the first time I buy myself a facial cream and it was about time cause my skin was super dry and covered of red spots. I went to the drug store and a lady from Biotherm was there and she took the time to tell me all about their products. I went with aquasource cocoon since its halfway between cream and gel so its not too oily on your skin and also it works really good for dry skin. I've seen a difference for sure since I use it but I'm looking forward to try more of their products to really get a better skin !

May 10, 2016

This cream is unique and is miraculus. If your skin is very dry and sqams, you can use it for a week or so and it will be cured. No skin reaction. Just pure weel-being.

June 09, 2015

I have had issues with my skin lattely. The weather has been changing a lot and the instabillity has affected my skin. Inside, outside, a/c, heat, sun, rain, humidity and dry air, not one day is the same and my skin is not adapting.
    I had been using aquasource gel for the summer and aquasource recharge for winter. This newer version just came out. It is rich but is not heavy nor greasy. My skin is soft and I can feel a barrier with the everyday aggressions. I have found a new balance to my skin and am very happy with the results.