• biotherm aquasource cocoon
  • biotherm aquasource cocoon

biotherm aquasource cocoon Reviews

Ranked #238 out of 1112 in Facial Lotions & Creams

June 24, 2016

This is a lovely product and probably terrific for some people's skin types. For me it just wasn't heavy enough. I have dryer skin and need a heavier lotion but this is a great quality brand.

June 24, 2016

I"ve been using this cream for a couple of years now. I love how thick the cream is. Totally notice a difference since I've been using it. The best product out there.

May 23, 2016

This is actually the first time I buy myself a facial cream and it was about time cause my skin was super dry and covered of red spots. I went to the drug store and a lady from Biotherm was there and she took the time to tell me all about their products. I went with aquasource cocoon since its halfway between cream and gel so its not too oily on your skin and also it works really good for dry skin. I've seen a difference for sure since I use it but I'm looking forward to try more of their products to really get a better skin !

May 10, 2016

This cream is unique and is miraculus. If your skin is very dry and sqams, you can use it for a week or so and it will be cured. No skin reaction. Just pure weel-being.

June 09, 2015

I have had issues with my skin lattely. The weather has been changing a lot and the instabillity has affected my skin. Inside, outside, a/c, heat, sun, rain, humidity and dry air, not one day is the same and my skin is not adapting.
I had been using aquasource gel for the summer and aquasource recharge for winter. This newer version just came out. It is rich but is not heavy nor greasy. My skin is soft and I can feel a barrier with the everyday aggressions. I have found a new balance to my skin and am very happy with the results.