Biotherm Aquasource Nuit

Biotherm Aquasource Nuit Reviews

Ranked #514 out of 1163 in Facial Lotions & Creams

Aquasource Nuit contains revolutionary skin care technology to specifically address the overnight hydration needs of women. Concentrated in Mannose, Thermal Plankton Cellular Water and P. Antarctica, a micro-organism that has the unique ability to retain water, Aquasource Nuit helps replenish skin’s water reserves. Upon wakening, the skin looks beautiful and more luminous, day after day.

January 07, 2017

I was very happy and satisfied with this skincare made @Biotherm . I found that it worked really well. It left my skin so soft. I would definitely would but it again and recommend adding it to your.skincare regamin

January 07, 2017

Hydrate bien, formule gel facile a appliquer. Ne donne pas de boutons. Odeur légère. Parfait pour peau mixte ou sèche. Un autre produit Biotherm que j'adopte!

June 30, 2016

I have dry skin and I love this product! I apply it every night, right before bed. The product has a jelly consistency, so it applies smoothly and doesn't leave your skin greasy. I always wake up the next morning with soft and hydrated skin, even during winter when my skin is extra dry.

April 25, 2016

I am a huge fan of this. I bought my first bottle in university and have been hooked. The aqua blue gel cream is so beautiful, the smell divine. It absorbs in skin quickly and moisturizers without any residue. I usually wait for Biotherms gift with purchase!

August 03, 2015

Works really well! Very effective and would recommend to everyone!

July 30, 2015

i used to have very dry skin, and tried this product for a few months before bedtime it did not work for me at all. but i have tried all kinds of hydration cream, very few of them works for me.

July 30, 2015

So moisturizing! I love this product. It made my skin feel cool and refreshed upon application and very hydrated (but not greasy!) when I woke up. I will continue to use this product. I like the bottle and also like Biotherm's other lines as well. Other products in the Aquasource line are also very hydrating.

July 29, 2015

liked how my face felt after using it at night. My skin felt cool and clean

July 28, 2015

This left my face feeling cool and smooth , I got a sample in the mail and I'm so glad I did , If you try it I don't think you will be disappointed.

September 16, 2014

This night treatment is especially effective for people who are combination skin or oily. It gives you the right amount of hydration after cleansing your face especially since most cleansers for these skin types leave the face feeling dry and tight. You won't wake up to an oil slick in the morning! The downside I find is the cost, you're paying premium dollar for a drug store product.