Biotherm AquaSource Reviews

Ranked #27 out of 1112 in Facial Lotions & Creams

A gel that provides high level of moisture to replenish skin all day long to comfort skin instantly. Light gel texture penetrates quickly and gives immediate freshness. Its high content of vitamin E effectively promotes skin renewal process, leaving skin feeling soft, smooth, supple and youthful. This is dermatologist tested.

November 29, 2016

I have been using the daycream and the nightcream for a year now after a recommendation from the Shopper Drug Mart beauty consultants. My skin became really dry after baby and I was looking for something really hydrating. The cream and serum smell great and it has really helped my skin stay hydrated and look fresh.

October 02, 2016

Ce produit est plutot cher et m'as donné des petits boutons sur le front. Je ne le recommanderais pas, dans mon cas il n'a pas tenue ses promesses. Je ne le rachèterai pas

September 15, 2016

Lisse ma peau ,hydrate bien sans alourdir et la rendre grasse ou collante. J'aime beaucoup malgré son prix un peu élevé. L'odeur est divine,tellement frais au niveau du visage.

August 28, 2016

I used to use this moisturizer all the time, in the summer, the only reason I stopped using it is it had no SPF. This was a very light gel, nice smell, and absorbed quickly. In the summer I would put it in the fridge, for a cool feeling

August 28, 2016

Biotherm Aquasource has been my skin care brand for almost 20 years. The products I use are the skin cleanser, the moisterizing cream and the night cream. They are expensive but the results are worth it; clear and clean skin that glows and anti-aging too. I have also tried the eye cream however the tube is so small and pricey, it requires replenishement more often than my budget allows.

August 25, 2016

J'adore le gel biotherm AquaSource. Excellent hydratant pour la saison estivale ou encore avant d'appliquer mon maquillage. Toutefois, pour l'hiver, le gel n'est pas suffisant pour moi !
Il est super frais et pénètre parfaitement dans la peau !

August 23, 2016

La source d'hydratation la meilleure que je connaisse !!! J'adore vraiment ce gel ! Léger, non-collant après l'application et aussi, la meilleure odeur de produit que j'aie essayé. Je suis vendue !!!

August 23, 2016

This moisturizer is damaging. It sinks into the skin very quickly, not leaving any tackiness or residue on the skin. I feel like my skin really benefited from this, and was visibly more hydrated. The smell of the cream is very ocean-y. Which isn't a bad thing, it wasn't overpowering or anything, but it was there. The price of the product was also a downside, it was very expensive for a moisturizer.

August 02, 2016

J'adore littéralement cette crème de jour. C'est mon produit de prédilection! Ayant l'aspect d'un gel, elle est parfaite pour l'été, elle offre une sensation de fraicheur et pénètre la peau rapidement. Pas d'effet collant, elle laisse la peau douce et est parfaite pour les peaux sensibles. Mon type de peau : normale à sensible.

June 27, 2016

I love the product despite the smell, it's one of my essential because the cream-gel texture is quite nourishing and moisturizing without making oily skin.
I like the texture that melts into the skin, the fact that it is very moisturizing and does not make the skin shine and especially we can also use the evening