Biotherm AquaSource Reviews

Ranked #27 out of 1147 in Facial Lotions & Creams

A gel that provides high level of moisture to replenish skin all day long to comfort skin instantly. Light gel texture penetrates quickly and gives immediate freshness. Its high content of vitamin E effectively promotes skin renewal process, leaving skin feeling soft, smooth, supple and youthful. This is dermatologist tested.

January 20, 2017

Love love love Biotherm!
    It leaves a clean refreshing feeling on your skin.
    With university and lack of sleep, my skin doesn't look dehydrated and tired anymore and feels young and more luminous. A bit pricey.

January 17, 2017

Used it for quite a while. I find the texture is a bit too liquid and sticky to the fingers after application.
    I also have a feeling it leaves a residue on my face. Not sure this product is good for women age 35+ , it seems to be more relevant for younger skin.

January 13, 2017

I absolutely love Biotherm! I use the skin care line they offer for dry skin and it helps keep my super hydrated all throughout the day and even under my makeup! I have extremely sensitive skin and this does not affect me at all and it keeps my skin feeling smooth!

January 06, 2017

I am a huge fan of all biotherm products. The face wash leaves your skin feeling soft and subtle. The moisturizer leaves a nice velvety soft feeling and lasts. It is great as a primer under your make-up. I highly recommend this product.

January 04, 2017

Biotherm is a well trusted brand, and for the price we all want to be satisfied with our products. And the aquasource does not disappoint, I add it in with my skincare regime, it has a nice fresh clean smell.

January 04, 2017

I have recently purchased this product for a second time. That is unusual for me. I like the smell. If you don't like scented products you won't like it. I like how it feels. I Love that it's not greasy. I am not happy about the price. The price is making me consider leaving it on the shelf next time. There are cheaper options for what it does. It keeps my face soft and moisturized all day. I'm 43 and get dry spots around my mouth and nose and this has definitely helped. I am still searching for my dream moisturizer though. If I received as a gift or found at a great sale I would buy again.

November 29, 2016

I have been using the daycream and the nightcream for a year now after a recommendation from the Shopper Drug Mart beauty consultants. My skin became really dry after baby and I was looking for something really hydrating. The cream and serum smell great and it has really helped my skin stay hydrated and look fresh.

October 02, 2016

Ce produit est plutot cher et m'as donné des petits boutons sur le front. Je ne le recommanderais pas, dans mon cas il n'a pas tenue ses promesses. Je ne le rachèterai pas

September 15, 2016

Lisse ma peau ,hydrate bien sans alourdir et la rendre grasse ou collante. J'aime beaucoup malgré son prix un peu élevé. L'odeur est divine,tellement frais au niveau du visage.

August 28, 2016

I used to use this moisturizer all the time, in the summer, the only reason I stopped using it is it had no SPF. This was a very light gel, nice smell, and absorbed quickly. In the summer I would put it in the fridge, for a cool feeling