Biotherm AquaSource Reviews

Ranked #26 out of 1163 in Facial Lotions & Creams

A gel that provides high level of moisture to replenish skin all day long to comfort skin instantly. Light gel texture penetrates quickly and gives immediate freshness. Its high content of vitamin E effectively promotes skin renewal process, leaving skin feeling soft, smooth, supple and youthful. This is dermatologist tested.

February 22, 2017

C'est ma crème d'été préférée! Non grasse et s'absorbe super bien. je ne l'utilise pas l'hiver, car ma peau est plus sèche. Mais pour toutes les autres saisons, elle est idéale pour moi... et ce, depuis tellement longtemps!

February 18, 2017

Aqua source hydrate la peau comme aucun autre produit. Comme tous les produits Biotherm, aquasource donne de fabuleux résultat, visible dès la première utilisation. Son odeur est douce, la texture du produit est légère et nécessite une petite quantité.

January 26, 2017

I tested this product a little while ago and fell in love! It absorbed very quickly and kept my skin feeling moisturized all day. It is a little pricey but worth every nickel.

January 20, 2017

Love love love Biotherm!
    It leaves a clean refreshing feeling on your skin.
    With university and lack of sleep, my skin doesn't look dehydrated and tired anymore and feels young and more luminous. A bit pricey.

January 17, 2017

Used it for quite a while. I find the texture is a bit too liquid and sticky to the fingers after application.
    I also have a feeling it leaves a residue on my face. Not sure this product is good for women age 35+ , it seems to be more relevant for younger skin.

January 13, 2017

I absolutely love Biotherm! I use the skin care line they offer for dry skin and it helps keep my super hydrated all throughout the day and even under my makeup! I have extremely sensitive skin and this does not affect me at all and it keeps my skin feeling smooth!

January 06, 2017

I am a huge fan of all biotherm products. The face wash leaves your skin feeling soft and subtle. The moisturizer leaves a nice velvety soft feeling and lasts. It is great as a primer under your make-up. I highly recommend this product.

January 04, 2017

Biotherm is a well trusted brand, and for the price we all want to be satisfied with our products. And the aquasource does not disappoint, I add it in with my skincare regime, it has a nice fresh clean smell.

January 04, 2017

I have recently purchased this product for a second time. That is unusual for me. I like the smell. If you don't like scented products you won't like it. I like how it feels. I Love that it's not greasy. I am not happy about the price. The price is making me consider leaving it on the shelf next time. There are cheaper options for what it does. It keeps my face soft and moisturized all day. I'm 43 and get dry spots around my mouth and nose and this has definitely helped. I am still searching for my dream moisturizer though. If I received as a gift or found at a great sale I would buy again.

November 29, 2016

I have been using the daycream and the nightcream for a year now after a recommendation from the Shopper Drug Mart beauty consultants. My skin became really dry after baby and I was looking for something really hydrating. The cream and serum smell great and it has really helped my skin stay hydrated and look fresh.

kboone added a new review for
    eos Lip Balm

julie920 added a new review for
    L'Oreal Kids Detangler

Jofournier added a new review for
    Shampooing dove

bdh0420 added a new review for
    Nivea Creme

Emily-Rose added a new review for
    Voltaren Emulgel