• Biotherm Biomains Age Delaying Hand & Nail Treatment
  • Biotherm Biomains Age Delaying Hand & Nail Treatment

Biotherm Biomains Age Delaying Hand & Nail Treatment Reviews

Ranked #1119 out of 1412 in Body Lotions & Creams

Biotherm Body Care Biotherm Biomains Complete Hand Nail Treatment Skin Care Design House Biotherm Type Cream Size 100 ml Gender Female Description This multi-purpose treatment for hands restores skin's natural protective shield. With Vitamin F and other richly hydrating ingredients, daily use of Biomains helps delay the appearance of skin aging. Also helps prevent brown spots with an advanced UV filter system. Protects against skin damage caused by free radicals with powerful antioxidants. Strengthens nails with D-Panthenol 100% Genuine Brand Name Images are for illustrations purposes only

December 05, 2014

Great for my dry hands. Doesn't leave them greasy.

December 05, 2014

I love Biotherm Products. The Biomains is a wonderful product I use it everyday and my skin feels very soft . Great winter product

November 03, 2014

This continues to be my favourite hand cream, provided I don't think too hard about the price, as it is quite expensive. It will however lighten age spots and make your hands very smooth. It absorbs almost matte, I hate sticky hand cream hands, and is worth every penny. But I do supplement it with less expensive hand creams, just to make it last longer.

April 13, 2014

I've never really liked the feeling of hand cream and I'm very picky about which ones I use and this winter my hands really took a beating. My hands were super dry, they were cracking (little tiny cuts) and a few people mentioned how dry they were (embarrassing!). Let me tell you, I was a bit self conscious about it. I tried other creams but they just didn't do what I needed and for long enough. I got a sample of this and it improved my hands DRAMATICALLY & pretty quickly too. I bit the bullet and paid $31 for the 100ml because it really works!

My hands do get dry here and there and they aren't completely healed but I'm definitely close to having beautiful soft hands again.

I also had a dry patch (possibly eczema) near my elbow so I applied a bit of this and bam! Healed.

I can't recommend this enough, totally worth every penny, I will definitely repurchase this.

December 05, 2009

I don't think I would ever pay this much for a hand cream, but I got this to try and I ended up liking it. Not enough to warrant buying it again, but it is a pretty good product.
It was not greasy and absorbed quite well without a greasy or sticky residue and it left my hands and nails feeling moisturized. I wash my hands a lot and don't always take the time to dry them properly so they do get pretty dry and my cuticles take a beating. This moisturizer did the job and did not take a long time to "go away" I could put it on and get back to what I was doing without waiting for my hands to feel normal again.

jayvelyn926 added a new review for