Biotherm Deo Pure Antiperspirant Roll-On

Biotherm Deo Pure Antiperspirant Roll-On Reviews

Ranked #390 out of 478 in Deodorant/Anti-perspirant

January 14, 2017

This is the best antiperspirant I ever tried. You definitely should try it. It's a little bit expensive but it lasts a long time. It doesn't let any marks on your clothes. I really like it.

July 08, 2016

I have been using this deodorant for years now and love it. It is more expensive then most deodorants but we'll worth the money. This is a roll on deodorant and keeps working for hours, the bottle lasts for a long time also

February 03, 2016

This antiperspirant works wonders for me. It is a pricey product and I go through it quite quickly so I don't use it regularly. I does have a scent to it but it is faint and somewhat natural. It feels cool on the skin when it's applied. It keeps me feeling fresh all day. Nothing else I have every tried works this well.

April 05, 2014

The best deodorant ever! Try it!

May 11, 2010

This has been a favorite of mine for a while. I like that it is liquid, and that the smell is amazing and fresh. This is important for a deodorant, as I dont like heavy smell on my armpits: they usually turn into a bad smell. But since this deo has a light fragrance, it doesnt interfere with my natural body odours. Great deo!