Biotherm Lait Corporel Anti-Desséchant

Biotherm Lait Corporel Anti-Desséchant Reviews

Ranked #1119 out of 1413 in Body Lotions & Creams

August 31, 2016

I've been using this body lotion for years and no other product has come even close to its effectiveness. My skin gets really dry especially in winter time and this is the only thing that restore its softness and smoothness. The pleasant (subtle) scent and the fact that it absorbs super quickly are just a bonus. I know it can seem a little pricey for a body lotion but Biotherm counters (and Shoppers Drug Mart Biotherm section) frequently have a bonus size for a better price which is ends up being great value. I can't imagine my body care routine without this product.

May 29, 2015

I have been using this moisturizer everyday for about 10 years and it works really well for me. My husband is always commenting on how soft my skin is. My skin used to be so dry that it was itchy, I will keep buying this as long as they keep making it! It goes on nicely, you don't need to use too much product and it soaks in quickly and doesn't leave a thick or sticky residue.

August 05, 2014

Parfait hydratant , laisse la peau douce et soyeuse sans la sensation grasse . Merveilleux !

May 13, 2014

i got it first as a sample,did not try it because i am not a fan of body lotion,but i totally fell in love with the smell ans the texture,Smell like citrus but it is subtle ans its not greasy at all.i got a whole bottle ans i use it regulatly now,not eveyday because i do not have time to pamper myself every day but if a have an extra 5 minutes ,il will use it and feel great after.definitely a great buy.seems pricey at first(29$) but totally worth it.

October 01, 2009

I received this body lotion from Biotherm as a gift and I love it. My skin feels super soft and silky without a greasy feel and my favourite part is the citrus scent! I usually don't like anything citrusy smelling but this one has a light fresh smell to it.

August 20, 2009

The best body cream out there. Leaves the skin feeling so soft even in the middle of winter when everything is dry. All you need is a little of it and it goes a long way. I bought it when they had the extra big bottle for $39 (it has the pump)..it is so worth it. I was a little angry at myself when I first purchased it because of the price. But 8 months later and my bottle is still pretty full and I use it every day..it totally worth it. And the smell is amazing. It's so much better to buy a bottle of this then spend $12 on a cream that smells so synthetic and feels greasy.