Biotherm Lait de Gommage Gentle Exfoliating Milk

Biotherm Lait de Gommage Gentle Exfoliating Milk Reviews

Ranked #530 out of 925 in Bath & Body

July 14, 2015

I love this brand and it is great for dry skin. I really liked this cleanser!

July 14, 2015

Like other reviews, I love the smell of this product! it's just a hint of citrus.

The product does work well. It exfoliates and with the milk, it doesn't leave your skin dry.

For a body product, it is a bit pricey, but for the quality, I don't mind splurging on it since it's not something I use daily.

May 29, 2015

Biotherm Lait de Gommage Exfoliating Milk is simply amazing. It is one of my all-time favourite body exfoliants for so many reasons:
    1. It smells like a fresh and zesty hot summers day. I get excited to use it because the scent and ease of application is so convenient.
    2. The texture is like a milky paste that holds together and buffs skin unlike some of the 'loose' scrubs which separate and fall off skin before you have even started buffing.
    3. Biotherm Gentle Exfoliating Milk lasted around three months and in this time I used it weekly on average so considering it is an expensive product, Gentle Exfoliating Milk lasted longer than expected.
    4. The product lives up to its claim: it is a gentle body scrub and softening too, banishing that horrid scaly look in winter.
    If you do not spend money on yourself often, I encourage you to splash out and indulge! Your skin will thank you for it. Five stars for a fabulous exfoliant that I honestly can't fault.
    Official product page.

May 13, 2014

great smell! make you skin very soft without irritating.great before applying the tanning gel.

November 10, 2010

This exfoliating body wash is amazing at sloughing old skin and smells wonderful.

It's a little too expensive for my liking as a shower staple and the granules are fairly coarse so I only use this product about once per week.

But the Biotherm line as a whole is good quality and I'm consistently pleased with it. I think Lait de Gommage is a great pampering product perfect for a gift basket or a special self treat.

I received this product from the brand to review.