• Biotherm Skin Ergetic Serum
Amazing

Biotherm Skin Ergetic Serum Reviews

1 review
Ranked #463 out of 603 in Anti-Age/Wrinkle Cream

To fight the most visible signs of fatigue, give your skin a new energy source - a powerful boost of moisture and radiance. Biotherm anti-fatigue revolution: Last-minute cosmetic activation to protect its natural quality and high efficacy. Biotherm creates SKIN.ERGETIC, its first signs of fatigue repairing concentrate, to reduce visible signs of fatigue and fight against their appearance, all day long.

April 23, 2011

I'm a big believer in serums. The concentrated doses pack more punch than what you'll find in a moisturizer. This product is called energy up complex and it's designed to relieve the signs of fatigue by making skin look more vibrant. Sort of a wake-up call for your skin. I have sensitive skin and this product feels great on. You can pair it with a moisturizer or use it on it's own. I have been using it every day for 2 weeks and what I've noticed is that my skin has more of a glow to it. It looks well nourished and moisturized. Because I'm not sleeping through the nights due to a baby dancing on my bladder, I love having something like this to perk up my skin every morning.

The other thing I like about this is that 99% of the ingredients are of natural origin, 100% of the fragrance (which smells delightful) is of natural origins and this is paraben and mineral oil free.

The only downside is you need to use it within 3 months of opening and it is a bit pricey at $58. I received mine for review compliments of the brand but this is exactly the sort of product I would purchase again.