Biotherm Skin Vivo Nuit
Good

Biotherm Skin Vivo Nuit Reviews

Ranked #447 out of 645 in Anti-Age/Wrinkle Cream

August 21, 2016

This cream wasn't cheap and based on the claims, I bought it hoping that I would see improvements to my skin. However, this product did nothing for me. The product was also not hydrating enough for my skin.

June 14, 2015

This cream will do wonders for your face, absolutely love it, best night cream I've used and I've tried a lot of them. I have some really dry patches that sometimes flake and after using this that has stopped. Highly recommend this cream

December 13, 2012

I have never really believd in creams even if they cost a lot. It just does not make sense, you know. When the skin gets a little bit oklder there is less collagen and other compounds. But Biotherm Skin Vivo nuit really works. My skin looks youger and clearer, more firmness is observed.
    The cream has several significanr advantages for me.
    Firstly, it is a gel. Taking into the account that my skin is oily, this is the best solution.
    Secondly, the smell is extremely nice. The package says skin Vivo contains pure thermal plankton. I believe it.
    The only disadvantage is the price, but if you are willing to be beautiful, you definitely can pay more.

coultlee has posted in the forum topic
    How Long did it take you ? :)

Timmy2tall added a new review for
    Pepsi

Hunty has started a new forum topic
    Ben & Jerry's

Hunty has posted in the forum topic
    Things you would tell your younger self: