• Biotherm Sun After Oligo-Thermal Milk
  • Biotherm Sun After Oligo-Thermal Milk

Biotherm Sun After Oligo-Thermal Milk Reviews

Ranked #237 out of 332 in Sun Protection

This product alleviates overheating after overexposure to the sun. Enriched with Pure Extract of Thermal Plankton, trace minerals and Vitamins B5 and E, this formula immediately soothes and promotes cellular regeneration in sun-damaged skin.

Immediate refreshing action: Shea butter, apricot kernel, black current and seed essential oils nourish the skin to prevent dehydration for softer skin.

Moisturized and soothed, the skin reveals a luminous and long-lasting tan.

June 21, 2016

Après une longue journée d'été au soleil, ce produit est parfait. Très hydratant, rafraîchissant et il a en plus une très belle odeur. Il est quelque peu dispendieux, mais il est parfait pour celles qui veulent s'offrir un petit luxe!

June 03, 2016

Feels soooooo soothing after too much sun. It's a light none greasy lotion, that smells very light and fresh. It's also amazing because it can be used all over, body, face! I use it also through the summer even if I don't go out in the sun, it just feels good.

May 16, 2016

This product is a lightweight after sun hydrating milk that you can apply to make your tan last longer and to make skin feels hydrated. I love the smell of it and the cooling feeling on skin. A bit expensive but still worth it in my opinion

October 20, 2013

J adore, il est facile à appliquer Et laisse une sensation de fraicheur sur Le corps Et appaise les brulures. Efficace.

July 12, 2011

After sun products are essential for me in the summer since I always end up getting burned despite my best efforts. I burned my chest so badly when I was younger that it blistered and ever since then, just a few minutes of sun exposure and I have a guaranteed burn. What I love about this product is that it can be used for face and body, it's extremely moisturizing and the scent is subtle. It doesn't have a greasy feel to it either, which is really important for someone like me with oily skin.

I received this product from Biotherm PR.

May 28, 2010

I really like this cream. Absorbs so well. Smells so good. Makes my skin feel very nice. It is soothing after a day in the sun.

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Checkout 51

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

prettyrainbow has posted in the forum topic

j.beauty has started a new forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

tracy1963 has started a new forum topic

j.beauty added a new review for
Manic Panic Hair Dye