Birchbox Reviews

Ranked #393 out of 897 in Bath & Body

September 19, 2016

I really love my subscription,so far I have got great beauty products I really liked. It worth a price some things I got wouldn't never tried before or heard about.

January 01, 2016

I have been subscribed to Birchbox for about a year, and I love getting it every month. It's nice to receive something in the mail! However, I find the Canadian version of the service is very limited in the products it offers. I find the selection boring, and there are not a lot of makeup products...lots of soaps and lotions. The best thing about this box subscription is the rewards point system they have in place. Your reviews of the monthly samples actually get you cash value for goods to buy in the store. Each month gives you the potential to earn $5 in store credit...not bad!

November 08, 2015

I find this subscription box is really hit or miss. I did discover a few brands and products from it so I've continued to subscribe to it. It's a fun way to try new things, but it is average and on par with other subscription boxes.

May 27, 2015

I have recently signed up to Birchbox. I am super excited to get my first box. I love that you get Birchbox points every month that you can use to purchase full size products that you have tried and love. The boxes that your products come in also are usable and cute. A nice storage box can be costly, so 5.00 worth of birchbox points. Your samples you receive and the box to me is worth the cost.

August 11, 2013

here the low down is on Birchbox. I receive around five high end quality samples in a box for about $10 per month. With membership each $10 spent equals 10 points. With each product review I also receive 10 points.When 100 points is accumulated it can be redeemed toward the purchase…