Birdcage Clear PVC Umbrella
Good

Birdcage Clear PVC Umbrella Reviews

Ranked #927 out of 1006 in Misc

October 12, 2009

Definitely a great find. Love this umbrella because when it's a rainy and windy day combined I'm the only one not fighting to keep my umbrella from turning inside out from the wind!

April 28, 2007

I love the clear umbrella! it's so practical! No more bumping into others on the streets because you can't see. The clear Fulton birdcage umbrella even has a patented easy glide opening/closing mechanism that I love! All you do is push up and go. There is no "pop-up" mechanism to get your fingers stuck on or anything like that. Don't act like you've never had your fingers pinched in an umbrella! It happens- just not with the Fulton design.

It's sad that I can go on and on about an umbrella, but it really is the perfect design. I loved it so I bought two- one big with a white band around the bottom ($30.00) and one small with a black band ($18.00). The dome shape is perfect! This is truly the best umbrella out there.

I have been looking for a clear umbrella for a few years now, but not enough places carry them! Why not?! They are so practical. If there are other places to buy them, I'd like to know about it!