Birkenstock Footwear Reviews

Ranked #1 out of 30 in Sandals

October 03, 2016

Birkenstock Footwear is superb. These are contoured right to your foot. The sandal has a rubber base so it won't wear, soft suede upper making it very comfortable against your skin.

I love that Birkenstock offer products that are 100% Vegan made. (not all of them are)

The shoes and boots are filled with 100% Lambswool so it is warm and soft but wont make your feet sweat.

Some of their shoes are alkali resistant and therefore particularly suitable for use in food and gastronomy as well as medical professionals.

Some are made with grease and oil resistant soles for restaurant and kitchen workers.

They have shoes/boots with steal toes and there is so much "material science" that goes into the German Made Footwear.

I just love their sandals, and they have lasted me 4 years already. I just put them away for the Winter season, and bring them out in spring 2017 for their 5th year of use and they are still in amazing condition.

October 03, 2016

These are actually quite stylish in comparison to some of the other birkenstock shoes available. The cork bottom absorbs shock and they are great for those who have feet that tire easily, they almost conform to your feet. My husband has been blessed with flat feet, lol and they have eased some of the pain. He finds he does not experience any foot pain when walking long distance. They are worth the 200 dollar price tag as these will also last season after season.

June 19, 2016

I tried these on in store. WOW! They felt amazing on my feet. They are not much to look at but feel great to wear. They were over $200 though and I just couldn't justify that on a pair of what are essentially flip flops. Sure would like to receive these as a gift though!

0.5/5

June 01, 2016

i would NEVER buy these again. I heard so much good things about these sandals that i decided to buy them for myself and it was the WORST DECISION EVER! I was told that once I break them in they would be comfortable but let me tell you that it does not happen. I've got blisters after blisters from these and its just not fun. They've occurred on the bottom of both my feet almost every single time i wear them. Definitely not worth the money buying these!

April 22, 2016

definitely my favourite sandals around, great for walking, wearing around the house and anything in general that involves a lot of walking, very comfortable, never find my feet aching after wearing them

April 08, 2016

Some think these are not very stylish, but they sure make up for it in comfort. I only were Birks these days and can keep going all day. They are available in a variety of styles and materials. I do like the leather ones but find the patterns available in man-made are fun. I even have a pair in patent leather for dressy occasions. The can be rebuilt over and over so are a great investment.

January 07, 2016

Best sandals ever. They never hurt my feet or give me blisters. Worth every penny!

September 30, 2015

I've owned a number of Birkenstock shoes and sandals, but my all time favourite style is the Madrid - it has a single strap, and is, conveniently, the cheapest style of the leather collection. My Madrids get a lot of wear as I wear them as slippers around the house as well as sandals outside. My first paid of Madrids lasted 11 years, but my second pair only lasted a little over two years. I'm not sure if the fabrication changed or if I just used them more frequently (I literally wore them every single day for over two years).

They may get a reputation as being hippy shoes, but they'll always be in style and wil always be comfortable.

August 04, 2015

I have these Birkenstocks and I love them. It took a couple wears to break them in but now they feel awesome. I would buy more of these but they are a bit expensive.

August 04, 2015

worth every penny and my feet thank me for it. Takes a little while to wear them in but my feet and back feel so much better