Biscoff Spread

Biscoff Spread Reviews

Ranked #83 out of 88 in Dips & Spreads

January 31, 2016

I know that was not healthy in any way, but biscoff cookies in a jar? This is the legendary cookie butter that people in Europe and the States have been raving about. Why not? The taste of speculaas biscuits in a semi liquefied form that can be added on anything to make it cinnamony, spicy, almost gingerbready good? Looking at the ingredients, it is actually worse for you than merely pulverizing cookies in a blender because of the oils. Hard to locate here, but perhaps it is for the best.

January 15, 2015

Screw you TJ's... This stuff is better than your cookie butter and it's at my grocery store! This stuff is beyond amazing!

September 16, 2013

Okay, so I have mixed feelings on this product. I really like the flavor seeing as it just tastes exactly like a creamy cookie. However, what do you eat it on/with besides a spoon? The only thing I have liked it on is ice cream even though it is overly sweet that way. Maybe I'm just not creative but I don't know what else it'd be good on. One other com is that it comes in a glass jar. I have young nieces and nephews that love to make their own food. With a glass jar it is unsafe to let them carry it around or risk them tipping it off the table.

indykat has posted in the forum topic
Stitches

KieliAnne earned the Beauty Expert badge

KieliAnne earned the Elite Reviewer badge

TessaO added a new review for
Oball - Grip & Play