Bissell Pet Hair Eraser Bagless Vacuum

Bissell Pet Hair Eraser Bagless Vacuum Reviews

Ranked #17 out of 36 in Vacuum Cleaners

August 15, 2016

I have 2 dogs so this is great to pick up the dog hair and the bonus is, it;s bagless which means I don't have to buy any bags just empty right into the garage.

October 18, 2015

As a pet parent it can be hard to find a device that works and that is worth paying for. But, fear not. I have found my home of vacuum homes. With the Bissel Pet Hair Eraser Bagless Vacuum. It does just that. Hair be gone. Bagless Vacuum. What else could you possibly need? It is great in a rush or if you're taking you're time. It gathers all the furry lint in no time flat. Plus, it isn't terribly loud and obnoxious to run either. This also has a nice rotating brush for those hard to reach places that furry lint likes to escape to.

June 01, 2015

I'm struggling a bit with what kind of review to give this vacuum. Ordinarily I love Bissell products, but I seem to have a bit of a love-hate relationship with this one. I was in the market for a new vacuum, and having pets made it very important to find one that could handle the pet hair that accumulates on the carpet. So, after shopping around and comparing prices, I nabbed this one for only $89. Not a bad deal for anything Bissell!

The first tiime I vacuumed with it, I was suprised. It is relatively quiet and you cannot feel the suction when using it, so I thought it was not working very well. Was I surprised when I opened the canister to find it chock full of dog hair! I was duly impressed.

Now...this is where I hesitate to give it a perfect review. There is no rotating brush on the bottom of the floor attachment. There is only a foam strip (like what you would find on a reusable lint brush). This just seems to drag the dog hair into a strip on the carpet. I have to pull the wand/hose apart and suck it up that way every once and awhile. That is very inconvenient and annoying. It should just suck it up.

So...I will allow that perhaps my old carpet in my rental unit could be the problem. Perhaps it is the workings of the vacuum itself. While I am pleased overall with the power of the machine considering you spend the whole time vacuuming and feeling like you are not accomplishing anything - I am displeased with how it takes an extra step to suck up the hair at times.

It does work great on bare floors. I can see the pet hair, dust, crumbs etc getting sucked in even from an inch or two away!

I might recommend this if someone with one pet...or maybe cats. If you have 2 dogs and one sheds a lot? You might want to consider going with something else. If you do not have carpet in your home, then this would work perfectly for you!