Bissell Powerforce Turbo Upright Vacuum

Bissell Powerforce Turbo Upright Vacuum Reviews

Ranked #12 out of 36 in Vacuum Cleaners

May 30, 2016

I use to own this one and it worked great. My carpets are older and this seem to work well and made them look newer compared to my other vacuum that I had. It picked up cat hair great and the price is great compared to others.

January 10, 2016

I had a giftcard for walmart and wasn't sure what I was going to use it for. I swung by the vacums dreaming and drooling over owning a dyson when I noticed the Bissell Powerforce Turbo vacum on sale. I thought this looks like a good sturdy vacuum and definitely cheaper than a dyson so i thought i'll give it a whirl. I own a husky-shepherd cross so I need a vacuum with great design. I got home and was SO IMPRESSED!!! This vacuum sucked up dirt in my carpet that my old one never did. I was obsessed with vacuuming after this just seeing how much cleaner i could get my carpets. I even use this on my bare tile floors each day to get a quick clean. I used to use a roomba to get the floors extra clean but i don't need to do that anymore now that i have this vacuum. I definitely recommend this item and have told many friends that it is worth it and i don't even want a dyson anymore!

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
SINGLE AT CHRISTMAS

KieliAnne added a new review for
Lysol Disinfecting Wipes

Khaleesi86 has posted in the forum topic
Gelaze

TiaQ added a new review for
Baby Cubes - 70 ml