Bissell PowerGlide Cordless Upright

Bissell PowerGlide Cordless Upright Reviews

1 review
Ranked #6 out of 36 in Vacuum Cleaners

July 20, 2016

I have been in the hunt for a cordless vacuum for our holiday trailer for a long time. I recently snagged the Bissell PowerGlide Cordless Upright vacuum for 35% off and had to immediately try it at home and I have loved it ever since. The battery holds a charge for 45 minutes or run time and when the battery needs charging you can have it fully recharged in 2 hours! I love it for the hard floors in my house the suction power is great when I vacuum my area rug though it sounds like the vacuum is struggling to maintain power but it still works great. There are 2 speed but I keep it on high because of my area rug and carpet on my stairs. With the quick push of a button you can turn the rotation bar on and off as well the motorized head comes off to become a lightweight carry vacuum for stairs etc. I wish it came with more accessories than the crevice tool that you pull the top and a little brush tool appears. But over all I love this vacuum because I can whiz around my 3 levels of house and never stop to unplug and find a new outlet. I have been a religious Dyson lover for 8 years but I think this is now my new favourite vacuum I may have to get a second one for my house!

HappyEastCoastr has posted in the forum topic
Check your emails, ladies!

KateBaird added a new review for
Boursin Cheese

TammyMayCormier has started a new forum topic
drug store lash primer review!

LeahCruz has posted in the forum topic
Best straighteners out there?

Christmas

LeahCruz has posted in the forum topic
Any Shoe-aholics out there??

trends