BITE Agave Lip Mask

BITE Agave Lip Mask Reviews

Ranked #219 out of 787 in Lip Balm

July 10, 2016

I purchased this lip mask after receiving a sample of the three colors. I bought the champagne shade which is a pink gold color. It comes in a tube and you squeeze it out. I apply it with a lipbrush. It leaves my lips soft and plump. The product is a little pricy but the tube lasts a long time as a little goes a long way.

April 29, 2016

Love this in the candy apple shade. It is sheer but it gives it a nice tint of colour and shine. It is a little sticky but not to the point where it is bothersome. It is very moisturizing and I love the way it feels on my lips. End result is a natural look.

March 15, 2016

This product was recommended to me by a relative. I love that this product is all natural - you could literally EAT the products from bite!!! Which is amazing. However, I found that I love putting this on at night and love the feel of my lips in the morning - they are soft, etc. but then after an hour or so once my teeth have been brushed and I've eaten breakfast, my lips are no longer soft and not peeling/dry, which ultimately defeats the purpose of the use of this lip mask.

January 13, 2016

I love this lip mask for night. I put a generous amount on my lips and they feel really soft the next morning. I'm still searching for a lip mask that is more hydrating (my lips are still chapped in the afternoon), but this is really nice.

January 08, 2016

I swear by this stuff because it actually works. I have a mini size in the original and after figuring out that I love it I went ahead and bought the full size from sephora in maple. The price really sucks thought its $30.. I think that they should be like $20 at most especially since the applicator really sucks. its like the end of a toothpaste tube which is hard to apply to your lips if you don't want to use your finger. Other than that the formula is amazing, smooth and heals chapped lips within hours.

November 02, 2015

This stuff is the best!!!! I bought it after googling "best lip moisturizers" when I was going through a painful battle with a harsh Canadian winter. The price is rather steep, but it lasts a long time and it WORKS! Your lips will be smoother overnight, and completely healed within a few days. A must-buy if you're a ripped up, chapped mess.

August 27, 2015

I recently purchased bite agave lip mask from sephora. It is very moisturizing to the lips but i feel its overpriced.

May 13, 2015

I like this product a lot. It makes my lips feel coated with hydration - but not sticky. It lasts for hours too. And the Champagne colour product in particular just gives the perfect hint of colour. Suitable for all day every day :) Highly recommended!

January 06, 2015

I bought this while getting a bunch of lipstick and it was sugessted by an employee at Sephora. She raved about it being the best thing ever and another customer chimed in saying it was her favourite so I figured Id give it a try. It has a minty tingly feeling with i liked a lot and went on smoothly. I applied at night but found that it would be pretty pasty in the morning and didn't feel much hydration (which is why i got it in the first place). I just gave it away to a friend, good ol' chapstick did a better job.

December 04, 2014

This product is perfection for my insanely chapped lips. Also perfect for layering underneath lipstick (even matte ones) Just dab a bit off prior to application. This is definitely a Canadians best friend in the winter!!

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Beauty Products

Irememberu added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

Ssamson22 added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products