BITE Beauty Agave Lip Mask

BITE Beauty Agave Lip Mask Reviews

Ranked #169 out of 787 in Lip Balm

September 15, 2016

This lip balm is really thick, really does soften and protect lips. I bought the un-tinted.
Especially good for outdoor sports and leisure, summer or winter when lips take a hit from sun, wind and cold.
When the tube is new or in a cool room, the balm is tough to squeeze out but by warming in your hand it helps.
This disappears with continued use.
A bit pricey, but you don't end up re-applying as much as less expensive brands so it is actually cost effective.
Tastes slightly sweet but does not make you lick it off, so it stays put and does what it is supposed to do!

July 29, 2016

This is my holy grail product. I rave about it to everyone I know. My lips were chapped 24/7, within the first week of using this - my lips were totally smooth. I use it nightly and it keeps my lips perfectly smooth. It smells amazing too. The packaging wears away quickly... but the product works super well, so I don't care about cheap packaging. It's on the expensive side, but if you only use it nightly, it will last for a long time.

July 11, 2016

This is the BEST lip mask ever. I use it for protection daily to keep my lips smooth - definitely helps matte lipsticks and long wear products go on smoothly. I've also used it to repair damage overnight almost instantly, from dry and cracked lips to sunburns. One tube lasts FOREVER so it is absolutely worth it's price (about $34) and the smell/taste is so lovely and natural.

February 22, 2016

I have tried Bite lip products before, but I never knew they had lip masks. I was so happy when I found out about these and couldn’t wait to try it out! I wish there were a better way to apply this other than using my fingers. The mask feels exactly like a super sticky lip gloss and I really would prefer not to use my fingers to apply it to my lips. my fingers still have that sticky feeling no matter how much you wash them. I started feeling a tingly sensation on my lips and having them feel a little bit plumper within a few minutes of having the mask on.After about ten minutes I stopped feeling a tingly sensation on my lips and the mask looked sort of melted in to my lips. I took that as a sign to wash my lips. I used warm water and my hands to remove the mask from lips and they felt really smooth but still a little sticky. I used a lip scrub to help minimize that sticky feeling. My lips were left really smooth and had a gorgeous red tint to them!

February 08, 2016

I had high hopes for this and with the 30 dollar price point, I was really hoping it would be as great as the reviews stated. I wouldn't say it will transform your lips, or it is any type of mask. It's more of a thick lip chap/salve. The smell is great and when it's is on it feels great, but it wears away and your back to needing more. Some people swear by it, but I won't be repurchasing, mind you, I did use it all only because it was 30 bucks.

January 26, 2016

This lip mask is basically a lanolin-based lip balm. The formula is über thick. The packaging needs a do-over. It's gluten-free and petroleum-free. This is a high-end, very natural product (great ingredients list) with a high-end price tag. It also contains a good dose of the antioxidant trans-resveratrol found in red wine. It also tastes good. Hefty price tag aside, I can't get enough of it. I LOVE the way it makes my lips feel. I put a tiny amount on at night and most of it is still there in the morning. During Canadian winters, that means my pucker stays plump.

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
SINGLE AT CHRISTMAS

KieliAnne added a new review for
Lysol Disinfecting Wipes

Khaleesi86 has posted in the forum topic
Gelaze

TiaQ added a new review for
Baby Cubes - 70 ml