Bite Beauty Best Bite Rewind gift set
Good

Bite Beauty Best Bite Rewind gift set Reviews

Ranked #91 out of 1014 in Lipstick

May 22, 2016

The holidays are my fav time of year because of the amazing sets stores put out. This one came out around the holidays last year, if I'm not mistaken and I scooped it up because I love BITE beauty. I wasn't the biggest fan of all of the colours, but I think this is a great set for beginners getting into the brand. It gives you one of each of pretty much the most universally flattering colours which is cool.

February 20, 2016

This was a great set to try out different colours. The value is worth it and the quality is amazing. It has definitely made me a fan of BITE cosmetics. The lipsticks are creamy and so pigmented. A little bit goes a long way. If this set is released again it's worth repurchasing.

January 13, 2016

I love this kit. It is a really good value, and you get to try 4 beautiful shades. I really like the formula, which is comfortable on the lips, and I love the fact that it is made with food grade ingredients.

January 05, 2016

I am a huge fan of Bite's products. I love that they are all-natural, super pigmented, and last all day. This set is a great way to try out the brand, and is perfect for carrying in your purse.

December 28, 2015

Bite is my absolute favorite lipstick brand! I always splurge and buy their lipsticks because I am never disappointed. They are long lasting and creamy and never flake off. The colours are just beautiful and they are always inventing new colours that are truly amazing. I bought this set and one for my friend for christmas as well. I love all the colours in it and my favourite is torte. She loved it as well! it was a great value for $29 Canadian

November 23, 2015

I love it so much. I love the colours, the smells and how pigment it is. Im just so glad I bought it.

September 30, 2015

This 2015 holiday set is perfect it comes in a beautiful red tin with 4 very different mini lip crayons the colors range from neutral to very dark.

liho added a new review for
Ferrero Rocher

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Checkout 51

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

prettyrainbow has posted in the forum topic

j.beauty has started a new forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

tracy1963 has started a new forum topic