BITE Beauty High Pigment Matte Pencil Reviews

Ranked #618 out of 1014 in Lipstick

Made with a double-dose of premium micronized pigments, this lip pencil delivers a modern matte look. This lip color delivers super antioxidant resveratrol, which fights free radicals with potent long-term antiaging benefits. Each lip pencil contains the amount of resveratrol found in five glasses of red wine.

Formulated WITHOUT:
- Phthalates
- GMOs
- Triclosan

May 20, 2016

Pricey but worth it! This is the most pigmented, smoothest matte lip colour I've tried! I have the shade velvet and it lasts for hours. A little goes a long way too so you get more bang for your buck. I only have to reapply after eating a meal with this lip pencil. It's great!

March 19, 2016

Really like this BITE pencil. It feels great on my lip, and I love the colours. My favourite thing about this product is it's texture! It goes on so smoothly.

December 08, 2015

LOVE LOVE LOVE. This is my new favourite lip product of all time.
It goes on smooth, is long lasting, and the pigment is wonderful. This is my new go-to lip colour!

September 30, 2015

This a a dark berry almost purple shade. It's the perfect fall lippie called Aubergine.

January 27, 2015

Easy to use, glides right on, and stays on for a few hours. Provides really nice colours.

January 06, 2015

I wanted to try it as all my friends were raving about it but its really not as amazing as i thought. I mean it works but definitely not worth the money.

December 12, 2014

the pencil goes on so smooth. the colour is vibrant and long lasting.

December 04, 2014

I have this in bouquet which is a soft peachy pink colour and absolutely LOVE it! Perfect for on the go and you can apply it without looking in the mirror.

August 11, 2014

I absolutely love these products. Whenever I go into the store, I am sorely tempted to pick up the whole line! I have two shades currently and they are my go to product. So many mattes transfer or smudge easily and these do not. They feel great on, easy to tuck into my purse, easy to store on my makeup counter (pencil holder/brush holder would works just fine) I wondered if there was going to be enough product to make it worth the price. Absolutely! It takes only a touch of product to do the job and since it lasts so long, you really don't need much product to get you through the day.
I am 100% hooked on these. And I'm a lipstick addict.

August 05, 2014

I received this as a gift, in a bright orange red colour. It's gorgeous on - pigmentation is great, it's easy to apply, I find it moisturizing and it smells great. On the negative side, I find that it doesn't have long-lasting wear so I'm always re-applying. Not terrible (I've worn worse!), but it can be a bad brand to use if you're going out to wine, dine and schmooze the night away.