• BITE Beauty Luminous Creme Lipstick Duo
Amazing

BITE Beauty Luminous Creme Lipstick Duo Reviews

Ranked #703 out of 1082 in Lipstick

May 15, 2015

I am in love with the colors. The orange is fun – but the hot pink is my current go to. It really doesn’t bleed – so when I put it on it stays put – none of this q-tip fix required! For a lipstick it lasts – but no more than any other brands. I don’t find it “long lasting” or resilient to eating, drinking, etc. Does transfer – so lip prints on the glass – ontop of the boy’s head … which is my favorite! Overall I love the rich colors, my lips don’t get dried out. what it lacks up in endurance it makes up in matte color and lip nourishment.

February 08, 2015

I really like the variety of colours - not the highest of quality but is generally priced better and does what it's intended to do

September 20, 2014

The little dual ended lipstick is amazing! I bought it in neutral which includes Musk and Lychee colors. The size is awesome for throwing into your bag, and for $15 you can't go wrong! The shades are great for neutral colors and I feel would look good on any skintone!